Buds & bugs outdoor pics collection

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20230916 195313

Spider has been hanging around there for the last few weeks, pretty much at the same spot.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The caterpillars are saying the same thing! Why does he have to smoke this? There’s plenty of other plants around to smoke!🐛🐛🐒 Español still has the prettiest bugs around outside of the rainforest!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
@Poekie love the pics! What part of the world you in, and what camera do you use? These are very professional, high quality. Love it! 🤠

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Good thing, you didn’t pull it and pop it into your mouth! That would’ve been interesting!😅
You funny man !
I saw the entrance hole thats why i opened it.
Saw another tomato with a hole but just left it alone, dont want to cut another caterpillars house in two pieces.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Holy shit brother that looks fantastic! I love the work you do looks like weather has been generous this year!
Thank you !
Great to have some of your genetics growing here.
Yep weather has been fantastic, early rain and now about 30°C and blue skies, just perfect for the last few weeks of flowering.

Your 88G13HP x Cinderella Man also has slight differences in phenos but again, i like them all.
Very typical structure and thin leaves.
Lovely delicious smell as well.
IMG 20230930 152133

IMG 20230928 194531

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
@Poekie love the pics! What part of the world you in, and what camera do you use? These are very professional, high quality. Love it! 🤠
Muchas gracias !

I live in Spain, mediterranean side.
The first pics in the thread are made with a Canon power shot, all the later ones with my cheapie mobile.

Top Bottom