Buds & bugs outdoor pics collection

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Beautiful... in small numbers
Exactly! : ) not sure if there are more. Didn’t do a very extensive search, more of a “hey kids come look at this golden ladybug!” 😂
Says they only feed on three things and one of them is not apples! Looks like you are golden!😁
😂 I see what you did there : ) thats a good thing, I really hate to spray in the gardens but I can be feeding everybody in the neighborhood hahaha!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Yeah,I love mantises. Kept a couple as pets when I was a kid. Loved to watch them catch and eat grasshoppers. They never stood a chance. They love caterpillars too which makes them especially helpful in the greenhouse
Someone had a nest in their garden or orchard on here recently!!! I want to get them for the garden here! They probably eat lady bugs huh? Lol. The three year old would loose her shit if her older brother’s decapitating war machines were eating her lady bugs 😂 could make for some good bug battles though! : )

orggrwr

orggrwr

Yeah, I think they eat anything that moves, the good bugs along with the bad. Hopefully they go for the big juicy caterpillars and grasshoppers first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom