Buds & bugs outdoor pics collection

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Beautiful... in small numbers
Exactly! : ) not sure if there are more. Didnā€™t do a very extensive search, more of a ā€œhey kids come look at this golden ladybug!ā€ šŸ˜‚
Says they only feed on three things and one of them is not apples! Looks like you are golden!šŸ˜
šŸ˜‚ I see what you did there : ) thats a good thing, I really hate to spray in the gardens but I can be feeding everybody in the neighborhood hahaha!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Yeah,I love mantises. Kept a couple as pets when I was a kid. Loved to watch them catch and eat grasshoppers. They never stood a chance. They love caterpillars too which makes them especially helpful in the greenhouse
Someone had a nest in their garden or orchard on here recently!!! I want to get them for the garden here! They probably eat lady bugs huh? Lol. The three year old would loose her shit if her older brotherā€™s decapitating war machines were eating her lady bugs šŸ˜‚ could make for some good bug battles though! : )

orggrwr

orggrwr

Yeah, I think they eat anything that moves, the good bugs along with the bad. Hopefully they go for the big juicy caterpillars and grasshoppers first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom