Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20220912 104753

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20220920 194319

Blackberry x Herijuana was viciously attacked by caterpillars, still doing allright.
Seems again that the more indica, the worse damage from caterpillars.
I remember my F13 x Oldtimers Haze that was pretty much immune for caterpillar damage.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
View attachment 1279256

The 2 that broke and died in the storm were 2 from the 5 Triangle Grape Cake#8 x Mad Martigan from @Trustfall that i planted a bit late in the season, the stems werent strong yet.
They were the 2 tallest ones and i think they may have been males (usually a bit taller), the 3 remaining are all female so its not a problem at all.
Very glad to try some of Trustfalls elite genetics.
😮 looking forward to how these do! Adding some of that Madmartigan grape bubblegum flavor to the frosted strong high of the tgc8 these could end up being very nice. Do you think they will finish in time for your area? Thanks for sharing!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
😮 looking forward to how these do! Adding some of that Madmartigan grape bubblegum flavor to the frosted strong high of the tgc8 these could end up being very nice. Do you think they will finish in time for your area? Thanks for sharing!
Yes i think they will finish in time, usually second half of november the cold starts, but i have had plants outside until end december.

Today i was smelling two of the ladies and even though the buds are still small, the smell was incredible, delicious.
I need to find words to describe it, not my strong point, but it will come.

The Triangle Kush x Grape Cream Cake F2 are also doing well, still small plants, just starting to flower.

Thanks for the great genetics !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20220921 201201

IMG 20220921 201652

Probably the last time i saw my big eyed bee buddy, the next end of summer storm with a few rainy days ahead, got the feeling we wont meet again.

Surprised i get good pics with my phone from such a fast moving creature.

Not so happy with the quality from the latest plant pics, so will get my Canon Power Shot camera out for these last few weeks until harvest.

beluga

beluga

Not so happy with the quality from the latest plant pics, so will get my Canon Power Shot camera out for these last few weeks until harvest.
Good quality doesn't make good composition. Love your eye for photos!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20220921 205906

Similar pheno from the Triangle Grape Cake#8 x Mad Martigan

Latest posts

Top Bottom