Buds & bugs outdoor pics collection

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mashy

mashy

Hi
I dont see any damage at all, only seems to eat a few of the stigmas, the white hairs, which is fine with me.

Yes tiny poop that just falls off in the wind, not an issue compared to the pleasure of interacting with my new bug friend.
It's nice to see that you were happy to give the little guy a home. You got a pretty cool experience in return. I'm with you, a little bit of wildlife won't hurt a healthy plant.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
A dragon and it's bounty of aphids.

MVIMG 20190720 152841

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Thats a beautiful picture !
Usually those dragon flies fly away when i get close, before i can make a Pic.
Thanks! I got a few good shots that day using a macro lense on my cell phone camera. Had to make super slow movements so they wouldn't fly away for sure.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Bro, you've got a gift for photography. I enjoyed looking at all of these pictures. My wife's pretty good with it but I've never had the eye for photography. If I want good pics I ask her to take them for me. Thanks for sharing.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Bro, you've got a gift for photography. I enjoyed looking at all of these pictures. My wife's pretty good with it but I've never had the eye for photography. If I want good pics I ask her to take them for me. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you !
An image says more than a thousand words.
And a video says more than thousand images?
Must upload some videos as well...

Top Bottom