Buds & bugs outdoor pics collection

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20220921 210158

This is the other pheno, only just started flowering and is more dark green.
Very curious how she will turn out.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
View attachment 1285257

View attachment 1285258

Kosher Kush in a friends garden, from the same seeds that i sent to some people as freebies or testers.
At least another week to go before harvest.
So...after rain, storm and caterpillars the worst happened to my friend, everything got stolen last night...

Thieves are the worst plague, caterpillars and rain you can deal with somehow but losing everything to thieves is the worst there is.

Happened to me few years ago.
Had to move after that as i couldnt grow there anymore, knowing they could come back.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
The seeds i am making now with the reversed Amnesia will be the last i make for a while, will only grow a few small plants for my own smoking pleasure from now on, its just too much risk with the thieves.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
View attachment 1284332 Trustfalls Triangle Grape Cake#8 x Mad Martigan. Already an amazing smell, wonder how that develops, must be a terpene beast.
😮 that’s the madmartigan(purple punch x Indiana bubblegum x c99) shining through. Puts off grape to bubblegum to Cindy terps and that’s why I love it. Decent high as wel but the triangle grape cake is gonna add a lot of power! Looking forward to how this finishes!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
😮 that’s the madmartigan(purple punch x Indiana bubblegum x c99) shining through. Puts off grape to bubblegum to Cindy terps and that’s why I love it. Decent high as wel but the triangle grape cake is gonna add a lot of power! Looking forward to how this finishes!
Just came back from my daily caterpillar hunt, good to see most seem half dead from the BT, and only small caterpillars left.

So, my favorite pheno from the Triangle Grape Cake#8 x Mad Martigan (will call her the Mad Martigan dominant pheno) is just amazing, and still some weeks to go, must be dripping with resin by the time she finishes.

Definitely some bubblegum smell there, also something sweet and fruity, and a bit of dough/cookies.
Gonna try and reveg this one for sure.

My favorite pheno :
IMG 20220927 195225

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Other favorites apart from Trustfalls beauties:

Mishku x Raspberry Waltz
IMG 20220927 202459

Blackberry x Herijuana (no.2)
IMG 20220927 202046

Astro Cookies
IMG 20220927 201742

I just realize all my favorites are from ThcFarmer, bought, traded or gifted.
So far, better than the ones from seedbanks.
That says something about the level of the breeders here...

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20220929 190126

Leaves from the Kaki tree showing off their autumn colors.
Love those trees, delicious fruits and beautiful colors.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
The blackberry and TGC both have some cool looking coloring.
Thanks, yes after just a few chilly nights the colors are starting to show.
The Astro Cookies is also getting a slight purple hue.
And the Runtz is getting some purple spots on the leaves.
Love this time of year !

Top Bottom