Buds & bugs outdoor pics collection

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Got a freebie from a cannabis magazine, Persian Pie from Greenhouse.

Its Lemon Pie x Banana Krumble, and there is indeed a bit of lemon smell and a bit more banana smell.

Planted late, in August, still needs several weeks to finish, but is already incredibly resinous.
I am impressed !

IMG 20221021 145906

Grew the Velvet Moon from Greenhouse this spring, and she was also a very nice plant.

Some good genetics from Greenhouse, just a bit of a pity that most European seedbanks copy the American genetics, doesnt seem very original.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Triangle Grape Cake no.2 still getting more purple and more resinous.
Smell is getting a bit more towards the fruit liquor/brandy, absolutely delicious.

Very sticky fingers after carefully opening the buds checking for caterpillars, again found a baby one inside.

IMG 20221021 162306

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
That Triangle Grape Cake looks awesome! Showed it to the wifey and she says it looks, "Sexy AF", lol. 🤣 Wish I had the space to run trustfall's seeds.
Hahaha she is right !
And you havent smelled her, really delicious.

Yep, Trustfalls seeds are absolutely recommended, i still have one Triangle G.C. going that was crossed with Oaxaca, super resistant genes, the only plant that caterpillars could not do any damage to.
Looking forward to that sativa stimulation.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20221119 181844

Last branch of the Triangle Grape Cake x Oaxaca.
We had over 100 mm of rain in 24 hrs and she still doesnt have any fungus, really remarkable resistance.

Trichomes on this branch finally got lots of amber, will be interesting to feel the difference in effect compared to the ones harvested with milky white trichomes.

Only one small plant left now, G13Haze, another one with sativa genes that is very resistant.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20221204 171823

Last little plant of the year... Blackberry Moonshine from @Dragonsflame

Planted in september, still needs 2 or 3 weeks to finish.
Obviously a small plant, being grown in autumn with short and colder days.
Beautiful colors and extremely resistant against fungus.

I always like to see how long the plants can keep on going outside.
Usually until end november, but so far so good in december.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
First smoke report:
Triangle Grape Cake x Oaxaca from @Trustfall

I will start with this one because she has blown me away...

Remarkable effect, first feel some expansion in my forehead, then a pulsing fuzzy feeling around my head, then the high kicks in, oh my, this one is very strong, a special sativa feeling, mentally very awakening, fysically quite calm.
A sativa kind of sofa surfing, its all in the mind, energetic, i find myself just staring around with random thoughts and ideas popping up, very stimulating buzz.

Definitely not for the light toker or people that suffer paranoia, this one is for sativa lovers.
Makes me wonder how Trustfalls pure Oaxaca is...

After about 2-3 hours the effect changes towards a calmer relax chill.
Took me 3 days to finish the joint...

The effect reminded me of another sativa, called Respect, from the spanish seed bank Reggae Seeds.
Thats Juanita la Lagrimosa x Cannalope Haze, also seriously strong sativa effect, in fact one of the strongest i ever experienced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom