Buds: dry or fresh frozen?

• Thread starter mendel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D420K

i have to put my own two cents in here cuz i am a loyal bubblenow machine user and love the thing..i have three off them and i use fresh frozen sugar trim only cuz like so many have said befor ..it gets the meltiest tastiest shit out there.my first machine will only have a bag in it go for 30 secondsand then is draind into machine and then put into the other two machines for two 20 min runs..the first machine after all of the 30 second runs through it at the end of the work is incredible like honey oil ..the dry stuff is not the same results..but you do get a lil more product from the dry though,

just my 2 cents ..and oh ya i love bubble hash..

J

jakew215

my buddy makes full clear dome bubble with a bubblenow (the five gal one) he can do it using a washer, its all he does is make hash. he says it depends on the strain and if you are using bud or trim. there are a lot of variables.

every strain is gonna have different size resin heads and are gonna react differently to any hash making situation, what he does is takes the big water leaves off, cuts the tips off the big sugar leaves, THEN he will trim the rest of the small resin covered sugar leaf, then it will go right into the freezer. then usually he mixes it by hand, he seems to agree that you can make better quality mixing by hand.

and when you beat the shit out of it for too long you create green matter, COLD water is key, the trick is to get those resin heads perked up and hard by getting it really cold, then GENTLY knocking the trim around knocking off resin heads, not just destroying all your plant matter into a big green glob.

if you wanna make good hash, use the small sugar leaves and use one strain and do a few runs with it, changing up mixing times, one of those pulls will be bomb for sure... its hit or miss making hash in my opinion, but i have never liked using dried product.

S

StrongPimpin

I dried my close trim and buds all the way then through em in the freezer in bags till i was ready. Then i took bags out. Gave em a few quick crushes and poured into my work bucket. I never mix in my bags except for 1 minute when i pour the mixture into my setup

B

BigQuit

WHAT THE F*CK?! Why do you make it so complicated? Listen......
5 gallon white bucket
paint mixer
12v Drill
Lots of ice
Bubble bags
If you get a crappy yeild, it's because you suck at growing pot. Pay attention to the the capitate. Dank in, Dank out.

db111

db111

Buds for hash ?

I love hash myself, but I believe you are wasting your buds making them into hash. I only use the leaves for making hash, unless you have an endless supply of weed. The return you get out of making your buds into hash isn't equivalent to the return of selling or smoking the weed. My philosophy is smoke buds, make leaves/scraps into hash, oil, or budder etc.

mal
nailed that!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom