Buds to small?

• yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • no

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
Dr.Trichome

Dr.Trichome

Hey man... I'm gonna do something for you that will do 1000% more for you than anything ANYBODY can tell you at this point.
It's guaranteed to work 100% better than freaking out.

Dr.Trichome

Dr.Trichome

It got me through every grow I had.
All the other old school growers know all about it.
But it's hard knowledge to share.
Sounds like voodo to some, others don't get it at all.
Old secret.
Probably Chinese.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

since you can't change reality, maybe you can work on changing how you feel about your reality, that is something you have some control over. ...allowing yourself to feel desperate and all stressed out can only make things worse for you so i'd strongly suggest you try to accept what is and just move forward, and remember that each grow is practice for the next, if you can learn to feel this way then so long as you learn something that will help you in your next endeavor then this grow was a success.

...and why won't you be able to grow indoors for 5 months? ...air conditioning is WAY cheaper than buying bud.

peace, bozo

Dr.Trichome

Dr.Trichome

BE PATIENT.
really.
Seriously.
From what we saw in the pics, they look fine. Don't take a bunch of fan leaves off unless they are dead.
Stay the course. It's hard not letting it into your head. But that's the only way.
Don't harvest early.
Don't dry some in the microwave.
Do it right and it'll be easier after that.
Hang on...

S

SweetBud

BE PATIENT.
really.
Seriously.
From what we saw in the pics, they look fine. Don't take a bunch of fan leaves off unless they are dead.
Stay the course. It's hard not letting it into your head. But that's the only way.
Don't harvest early.
Don't dry some in the microwave.
Do it right and it'll be easier after that.
Hang on...
SOME NEW PICS THERE.... AND I ACTUAL Y COUNTED FLOWERING DAYS WRONG ITS 27 DAY TODAY!!!! how they look?

DSC01087
DSC01088
DSC01086
DSC01089
DSC01087
DSC01088
DSC01090
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...you do realize that the ladies say it ain't the size of the bud that matters, it's how you wave it that really counts.

S

SweetBud

...you do realize that the ladies say it ain't the size of the bud that matters, it's how you wave it that really counts.

Okay thats also true but the issue is i need alot of good weed outa this grow... so Please could you tell me what's gooin on with their size? I do belive this smoke will be the best i've ever had cuz im using alot of good bio stuff to fertilize them and they like it NOT A SINGLE OWERFERT simptom or any other simtoms on the plant.. ALL LOOKS HEALTHY

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...you need to realize that if you continue asking the same question over and over again you run the risk of teaching people to ignore you.

...your buds are as big as they are and they will be as big as they will be when you chop them, worrying and stressing about how desperate you are to get the answer you want isn't going to change what your plants do.

...so find some better questions, this one has been beaten to death.

bozo

Reactions: B.a
S

SweetBud

...you need to realize that if you continue asking the same question over and over again you run the risk of teaching people to ignore you.

...your buds are as big as they are and they will be as big as they will be when you chop them, worrying and stressing about how desperate you are to get the answer you want isn't going to change what your plants do.

...so find some better questions, this one has been beaten to death.

bozo
You are damn right! But Im damn a kind of person i dont like to be.. If i get no profesional answer there im gona get crazzy cuz this keeps eating me from the inside out... ITS something u may not understand... everyone can tell me that im fucking crazy or i do fkin panic Ultra too much but there is nothing i can do... seriously I MAY LOOK IDIOT OR STUPID OR JUST A FIRST GROWER WHO WANTS TO SHOW WHAT HE'S GOT BUT YOU ARE WRONG.... I AM TRYING TO HELP MY SELF AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT IS GETIN ANSWERS TO THINGS THAT DOES NOT HAVE A 100% Acurate answer... It may be due to my illness cuz im nervous 24/24 cuz of it .. and its getin worse? Who knows.. IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP ME OUT JUST CHECK THE PICS Accurately and tell me how am i dooin but if you are not sure of what you are sayin or seeing just dont answer cuz it will make things worse!

S

SweetBud

Your plants will feel your anxiety. Feed them love and tell them to take their time and that you support and cherish them no matter how big their tits, I mean flowers are.
Thank you for trying to calm me down.. :D What's gona be's gona be fk dat.. Wont worry bout buds beein small this grow But i need to find the specific cause source or whatever that's causing this ...... I JUST WANA FIND THE SOURCE OF THIS PROBLEM SO IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN :)

Day 28 of flower on pics

DSC01096
DSC01097
S

SweetBud

They are not small and they look great. Quit trippin.
Throw us an update once a week or if you see any leaf issues.
You're making this way too stressful on your self and your plants. Relax.
hey! Sorry for beein a dickhead and bothering everyone and myself bout those buds.. :D Actually i posted a grow journal on RIU u can fallow it there if you'd like to :) http://www.invalid.com/t/first-grow...ome-more-info-in-thread.825527/#post-10437537

Top Bottom