Buds to small?

• yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • no

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
S

SweetBud

I have had some strains look half that big then surprise me in the last two wks. Hang in there looks good bro,try not to handle or touch them can slow growth.
Damn hope u all right :D cuz i had some issues (temp raising up to 30C ) SO im wondering if the heat may have slowed down the bud production?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Went through the same thing this round (Sour Diesel), just me being impatient and waiting for those big nasty Diesel buds! I'm at 45 days now and they're as big as soda cans..;)...20+ days left!:cigar::cool:

S

SweetBud

Your sensimillia hasn't filled in yet.
Give it a bit and they will swell.
Looks good.

As said before.. hope u right too man! :D will keep u updated with pics every week.. However i had some issues like temperature rising up to 30C .. may have this slowed the bud production?

S

SweetBud

Went through the same thing this round (Sour Diesel), just me being impatient and waiting for those big nasty Diesel buds! I'm at 45 days now and they're as big as soda cans..;)...20+ days left!:cigar::cool:
Did your buds look like those on the pics at 4th week? :p

Canappa

Canappa

Damn hope u all right :D cuz i had some issues (temp raising up to 30C ) SO im wondering if the heat may have slowed down the bud production?

Heat and humidity will kill you in flower keep a close eye on those too:cyclops:

S

SweetBud

Heat and humidity will kill you in flower keep a close eye on those too:cyclops:
I was running co2 all the time while the temps were 30C and the leaves did not drop like they do if too hot and did not show any sign of heat stress.. only 2 top colas have some orange pistils like if they were burned/somehow damaged.

Canappa

Canappa

I was running co2 all the time while the temps were 30C and the leaves did not drop like they do if too hot and did not show any sign of heat stress.. only 2 top colas have some orange pistils like if they were burned/somehow damaged.

This chart we use here on the Farm should help with temp issues...

Vpd scale

S

SweetBud

You're good man.
Patience is hard when you are watching grass grow!
With your experience and after u've seen the pics where i have my fingers arround the bud and a labello near the bud you're telling me that its a normal size and they should get like 5-8x bigger (if all done correct) ?

Dr.Trichome

Dr.Trichome

Yup.
She wants to make seeds.
She can't, so she will keep making flowers to catch pollen. Soon she will "panic"(kinda sorta) and REALLY start to pack it on. We call it swelling.
Stay the course. Don't use anything outside the box. No bud bursters, Crystal pushers.....
Just watch what she does,
You got this man!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@SweetBud -- our rules state that users are not to start multiple threads on the same topic. You've started not one, not two, but THREE threads on the exact same topic, including putting the same thread in advanced techniques. One thread on the subject is sufficient, this is not an advanced technique, I am merging all three threads and asking that you please consider this rule before starting new threads. The merged threads will be going into basic growing information.

S

SweetBud

Yup.
She wants to make seeds.
She can't, so she will keep making flowers to catch pollen. Soon she will "panic"(kinda sorta) and REALLY start to pack it on. We call it swelling.
Stay the course. Don't use anything outside the box. No bud bursters, Crystal pushers.....
Just watch what she does,
You got this man!
Thanks bro im fking worried 24/24... bout buds beein too small :P THANKS! will keep u updated :D

S

SweetBud

@SweetBud -- our rules state that users are not to start multiple threads on the same topic. You've started not one, not two, but THREE threads on the exact same topic, including putting the same thread in advanced techniques. One thread on the subject is sufficient, this is not an advanced technique, I am merging all three threads and asking that you please consider this rule before starting new threads. The merged threads will be going into basic growing information.
I am sorry Im kinda in a panicneuroticweedobsessed mode and gooin crazzy thinkin bout why my buds are so small :P WONT HAPPEN AGAIN SORRY :)

S

SweetBud

They're not small. You've been busy comparing them, haven't you? ;)
DUDE i've been doin this already 10 days 24/24 ... Its freaky .. I've red like 1000 grows 10000000 posts and seen tons of pics.. and IM STILL THERE ASKIN HOW THEY LOOK LIKE AAAAAAAAAAAA :P

Dunge

Dunge

Bigger buds are not always desirable.
Perhaps that is too broad a statement, but I have noticed that the most desirable products I have grown always come in at the low end of the production scale.
It's almost like there is only so much goodness to go around, and bigger buds are diluted.
If I were growing for the market you can bet bigger would be better.
I grow for my daughter, so better is better.

Farmers: Your thoughts.

S

SweetBud

Bigger buds are not always desirable.
Perhaps that is too broad a statement, but I have noticed that the most desirable products I have grown always come in at the low end of the production scale.
It's almost like there is only so much goodness to go around, and bigger buds are diluted.
If I were growing for the market you can bet bigger would be better.
I grow for my daughter, so better is better.

Farmers: Your thoughts.
Thats ture. But since summer is close and i need to have a good suply for 5 months i need atlast 300g this yield... Maybe you can tell me how buds look like what can i expect? :D Thanks again

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Thats ture. But since summer is close and i need to have a good suply for 5 months i need atlast 300g this yield... Maybe you can tell me how buds look like what can i expect? :D Thanks again
...grasshopper, you need to let this go, your buds will yield what they yield, period, ...just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get what you get.

...and nobody is intentionally trying to break your stones, it's just that this question has been asked by like a MILLION noobs before you got here, ...and that's just on this site, across the interweb i'd bet 100 million noobs have asked this same question or a variation of it over the last 10 years or so and there is NO answer, first because all we can go by are your pictures so there is no way we can accurately guestimate what you will yield, and secondly, there are just too many variables to consider.

...no bro, this is on you and all you can do is keep on keepin' on and you'll find out soon enough whether or not your buds are too small.

peace, bozo

S

SweetBud

...grasshopper, you need to let this go, your buds will yield what they yield, period, ...just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get what you get.

...and nobody is intentionally trying to break your stones, it's just that this question has been asked by like a MILLION noobs before you got here, ...and that's just on this site, across the interweb i'd bet 100 million noobs have asked this same question or a variation of it over the last 10 years or so and there is NO answer, first because all we can go by are your pictures so there is no way we can accurately guestimate what you will yield, and secondly, there are just too many variables to consider.

...no bro, this is on you and all you can do is keep on keepin' on and you'll find out soon enough whether or not your buds are too small.

peace, bozo
Yea i know many newbies ask this question but i've did some defoliation and had high temperatures (30c) for 6 days... so i think this may have slowed growth... my firt grow Im sick as fuck and i desperate need weed so my life can be more normal... Since summer is near i wont be able to gow indor for 5 months

Top Bottom