Bugs Possibly?? Help...Please Lol

• Thread starter Subaru2k13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

Let me get you the number of a friend of mine. He is a Plant Therapist. Man after he does a massage, they just perk right up.

Yeah, the pix above. 🤣
😂😂😂 Really need to keep myself from commenting or being on forums altogether, not like retain all the info after a sesh anyways🤣

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

😂😂😂 Really need to keep myself from commenting or being on forums altogether, not like retain all the info after a sesh anyways🤣
No worries Brah! Half the time I don't remember replying. Puff Puff Pass. 💨💨🥴

Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

No worries Brah! Half the time I don't remember replying. Puff Puff Pass. 💨💨🥴
Glad it's not just me😂 know I've said it easily a hundred times already... But thank you for all the help! You were always chill and not condescending (been apart of quite a few forums where you catch more hate than helpful info...) and incredibly quick with the replies! Can honestly say, never gotten this much help, in any kinda forum let alone grow forums, and this quick. Like I said, always ended up catching all sorts of negative comments. A lotta people don't have the patience to help others, and also forget they were once new to this as well. Most definitely would've screwed this plant up without your quick comments/input! Is seriously, incredibly appreciated! So again, thank you!

... Also can't promise it'll be the last time I thank you...🤣 What can I say🤷🏻‍♂️Mama raised me right! Show gratitude, and say thank you! Especially to the ones who take the time to help. Not to get all corny... 😂Just is becoming harder and harder to find these days! Have found more support on this post alone than most of the people around me lol... But for real! You're the best! As well as everyone else who took time outta their day to comment and help me out! Much love!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Glad it's not just me😂 know I've said it easily a hundred times already... But thank you for all the help! You were always chill and not condescending (been apart of quite a few forums where you catch more hate than helpful info...) and incredibly quick with the replies! Can honestly say, never gotten this much help, in any kinda forum let alone grow forums, and this quick. Like I said, always ended up catching all sorts of negative comments. A lotta people don't have the patience to help others, and also forget they were once new to this as well. Most definitely would've screwed this plant up without your quick comments/input! Is seriously, incredibly appreciated! So again, thank you!

... Also can't promise it'll be the last time I thank you...🤣 What can I say🤷🏻‍♂️Mama raised me right! Show gratitude, and say thank you! Especially to the ones who take the time to help. Not to get all corny... 😂Just is becoming harder and harder to find these days! Have found more support on this post alone than most of the people around me lol... But for real! You're the best! As well as everyone else who took time outta their day to comment and help me out! Much love!
Thanx man. This is how we pay it forward. It's a forum policy. I think. Maybe. Well, it should be.
Seriously though, we had to learn it somewhere and we honor those that taught us by passing on the legacy.

Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

Thanx man. This is how we pay it forward. It's a forum policy. I think. Maybe. Well, it should be.
Seriously though, we had to learn it somewhere and we honor those that taught us by passing on the legacy.
Definitely need more people in this world with that mindset! You're absolutely right tho. Started about 2years ago (technically less, had a solid 6 months of not growing at one point in the last 2 years) But have been helping out a few friends/others who are trying to get into it. And knowing what I know now, boy was I wayyyy overthinking everything😂 but is how it goes in any hobby.
And not to keep bringing up practically the same questions or comments over and over lol. But honestly think the entire plant now has burnt leaves... Maybe a handful that don't. For the most part,just the edges are burnt. Lot of them even have edges so burnt, they're dried up completely and fall apart. The inner part of the leaf feels normal still, so I'm still holding faith it's going to come back. Thinking I shoulda did a second rinse to be sure the Neem oil was washed away... Need to just tell myself to stay patient lol. Easily my biggest downfall🤣 just sucks to lose plants after getting them this far.. shit, even make plants, I have a hard time throwing away😂 someday will have a separate area for males and whatnot. Would love experimenting with crossbreeding, clones, stuff like that. Friend of mine always told me I could get the pollen from the male, completely cover whatever female you have. But leave one branch uncovered and use a paintbrush to dust the branch with pollen. So would end up with just one branch to get seeds from. But way too nervous I'd end up turning the entire plant lol. Good grief, I ramble too much🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Coast of Maine is decent soil. What amendments do you use normally?

Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

Coast of Maine is decent soil. What amendments do you use normally?
Have heard great things about Coast of Maine, and someday will pull the trigger on buying a bag lol. But I've always used Fox Farm Happy Frog. Prefer whatever soil I'm using to be light on nutes if any at all. Then use "Fox Farm Trio" as well. I know I could get even more control over nutes and everything if I wanted. Just found that combo to be wicked simple and lot more forgiving. Have also used Coco Peat and had good results as well. Again, like having as much control over nutes as possible. While also not being completely overly complicated as well lol

Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

So I'm hoping it's still just me worrying too much and/or being impatient... Just seems more and more dries up and falls off everytime I check on it. There's still leaves that look completely fine and unharmed tho. Trying to fight the urge to do a bit of trimming. Especially to give the parts that are still alive, better light. Even with this plant drying up almost completely, still ends up so dang bushy.. have trimmed it quite a bit too, and still seems like I never trimmed a single leaf when I check on it the next day lol

20211122 191126
20211122 191155
20211122 191141
20211122 191135
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Aim the fans at the walls instead of at the plants.
Those brown edges are from too strong airflow.
You need the airflow but the plants don't like the pounding.

Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

Aim the fans at the walls instead of at the plants.
Those brown edges are from too strong airflow.
You need the airflow but the plants don't like the pounding.
Also noted! I fixed that as well the other night. But wanted to ask another question (figured it'd be better than starting a whole thread) but wanted to ask for recommendations on grow light specs. I'm currently using a closet that measures about 2'*7', and is roughly 8-9' tall. Would definitely like to add at least another plant or two, as I easily have space. My current light is a 600w LED, and has served me pretty well thusfar. But can really only focus one plant at a time(mid-full veg, can start a few obv.) And just want to maximize the space. Was thinking about just getting a second of what I already have, but have read people use even 1000w in smaller grow areas. But read thru that forum you linked a few comments ago and seems you're pretty darn good and knowledgeable at this! Lol so I figured I'd just slide one more question in(on top of the 73 previous ones🤣)

Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

Please don't use blasphemy, de earth will kill any pest with exoskeleton cheaply and organically.
Yea def going to use alternative methods next time, wasn't too pleased with the Neem oil... I mean it did great for my other 4 plants, just now starting veg. Didn't phase them at all.. but my main plant suffered way too much... Still not too happy bout it lol

Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

Your area is 2x2?
I have a tent that's 2*2*4 that I started out with and now only use to keep a plant separated or something(my 600w light is the only light I have currently, so now use it in my closet instead)my previous plant before the one in this thread, ended up growing way crazier than anticipated. So I had to ditch the tent and upgrade space fast lol. I ended up just making a set up in a closet I wasn't using. But the closet is 2*6 (just measured to double check) as well as 9' tall so I'm not worried about height. Was going to just get another of the 600w I currently use. But have been doing some reading on other people's grows and have seen some use even 1000w in 2*2/3*3/similar size grow areas. So then started to think maybe I should upgrade power wise too. But then wasn't sure if I'd still need two of each, and on and on... But yea, 6*2 area. Would really love to run two good sized plants, or even 3 or 4 if I can. And would definitely like to improve on the bud sizes(who wouldn't lol) I've definitely gotten bigger/better buds with each grow under my belt, but know the light is a big factor. Sorry for all the back and forth 🤦‍♂️ tried to keep this straight to the point 🤣

Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

2 foot by 6 foot at 9foot tall? I would put 3 Spider Farmer 3000's in there.
Weird dimensions, I know lol. But I looked up the light you suggested, maybe I misread, but you wouldn't want to go stronger? Just trying to figure out if less lights that are stronger, is better than more lights with less power. Is a pretty wicked looking light tho! Would for sure be an upgrade from my Amazon bought light😆 as well as a lot more price wise too lol. But not afraid to spend more, just wanna cover all my bases before I do ykno? Have done quite a bit of research on lighting, and by no means claim to know everything, just like to hear from people who've actually used whatever light that's suggested. Hear what they think, how the results were. I know that no matter what, it'll always be different for each grower, but still. Pretty pricey to just buy without asking questions, or maybe that's just me once again overthinking things😂 Side note, hope you and everyone else had a good Thanksgiving!

Top Bottom