building a clone/seedstart cab, bozo style.

• Thread starter justanotherbozo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Love that cab bro, now i feel like making one for my bonsai moms. thanks for sharing bozo.
you're welcome man and thanks, ...it really is nice having a stable micro-environment to do my cloning and seedstarts in, it's been much easier to create a flow with regular, repeatable results, ...i miss it, lol, i'ma gonna have to get out and get me a few new pc fans so i can put it back online, as it were.

...btw, it might be easier to trawl the thrift stores in your area for something already built that you can then repurpose, as you can see with this one, i had to make some major modifications in order for it to fit my needs.

if you're interested you can check the other links in my sig and you can see what i've done with repurposing already built boxes.

peace, bozo

burn4me

burn4me

bozo you are the man homie. no lie
thanks for sharing that. it was inspiring im thinking of a similar concept and you give me a few ideas to toss around. nice set up for real.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

bozo you are the man homie. no lie
thanks for sharing that. it was inspiring im thinking of a similar concept and you give me a few ideas to toss around. nice set up for real.
...thanks man, if you liked this build you'd probably dig the other 2 linked in my sig, i posted those builds back in 2009 though so the pictures are posted as thumbnails.

anyway, here's a couple shots of my 'budbox'.

DSCI2173

...and a couple of the 'dresser cab' motherbox.

DSCI1084smll

DSCI1170smll

...and thanks again for the props, i'm just a dedicated stoner with an abiding need and a limited budget so i'm grateful they all came out so good and also grateful for the opportunity to share my work with the community that helped make them all possible, ...without these boards i'd have never done any of this.

i share in hopes i will inspire someone like i was inspired when i first began trawling for information back in 2006 and so i deserve little credit, without this community and the freely shared information i'd still be buying and smoking middies, lol.

peace, bozo

Top Bottom