@Rolln_J
Supporter
thats some frosty shit!

looking forward to some new shots

peace

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Looking Sweet buddy! Are you gonna clean out the fan leaves for the last couple weeks or let her finish au natural?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Ill probably clean out a few of the bigger fans to get some lowers finish up. As far as temps go i had one night were it hit 62 but avg around 65. Im avg 75 during lights on. The water i was watering with was a bit cold initially so i put a heater in the res and im keeping at around 70 - 72 range.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm that 1%er is sickkk what's she smellin like bro?....very nice job!

B

B00P

Great work dude. Looks insane for 43 days. Truly an amazing genetic right there.

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work! starting to color up nicely, any clue on how long she will go? Thanks for the show :pimp:

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I will probably run her 9 weeks. Pistils are just now starting to turn and the trichs are still clear with maybe 10% cloudy.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics, Cannarado! I can't wait til them beans land in my FUNK LAB. I'm ready 2 rock this strain. She def looks like a winner 2 me! Keep up the great work.

blazer

blazer

Hella nice cann she looks dank as hell what she smell like how tall she get,killing it dawg!:stonedsmilie:

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Shes a beut thats for sure.. Expecting a pack any day, Thanks logic..

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Great work dude. Looks insane for 43 days. Truly an amazing genetic right there.

Yeah shes special. Hard to believe she still has 3 weeks or so to go!

B

bckwht

holy shit those just look rediculous..the lemon coffee is exactly what im searching for when i pop these...kinda wish I could rip van winkle myself through the next 4-5 months lol

Top Bottom