Bullrider strain

• Thread starter Attis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ogbullriderguy

I took a really huge afgahni #1 and crossed her with your BULLRIDER female and there you go from the horses mouth. Another legend was born. The original bullrider is hard to find for anyone not in our circle but we still have her too. Amazing strain. We call it fear cuz zit strikes fear into who ever smokes too much lol. Peace

O

Ogbullriderguy

right on dude. so you still have the original bullrider strain ? I stopped growing around 2009...and the BR guys phased out that strain for newer ones. but we hammered that shit out for years like clockwork..not only was br good but it yielded awesome. .avg 11.5lbs from 4x1000s and 32 plants 11x16ft room roughly. glad its still around ! and lives on in other strains. if u need any help hit me up im outta work !!! can clip or consult ! lol

O

Ogbullriderguy

bullrider is a clone only from the san deigo area mostly sativa the real cut witch is hard to come by flowers 12 weeks plus......... most people that have it or are passing it are passing the aghani bullrider cut witch flowers rather quickly about 8 to 9 weeks and she is done decent yeild good high but lacks in flavour........ if you can find the 12+ weeker than you have got something special....... I had her but lost her a while back............ all that is left is a few crosses I made

O

Ogbullriderguy

the OG bullrider was an 8 week to 9 week flowering cycle. 12 weeks never. if you have something needing 12 weeks to finish it wasnt bullrider

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

the OG bullrider was an 8 week to 9 week flowering cycle. 12 weeks never. if you have something needing 12 weeks to finish it wasnt bullrider
I remember that the crew that I first aquired bullrider from San diego has an amazing g13 cut that was proliferated in the 90's. Have you seen anything like this?

@BIG M Props on keeping the bullrider alive, I would die to smoke some again. I have smoked plenty of the cut that Jeftek had growing in Vancouver and it was phenomenal! Not anything like the bullrider I remember from San Diego but awesome nevertheless, it tasted like sweet artifical candy, I wonder if that strain is still being grown up there. Funny thing, around 2002 I saw the true bullrider up in an underground coffeeshop in Vancouver and that was the last time I have seen her, all the way up there. I would love to see a pic of her growing or anything finished. Do you have the cut that Jef has, or is that only up north?

O

Ogbullriderguy

I remember that the crew that I first aquired bullrider from San diego has an amazing g13 cut that was proliferated in the 90's. Have you seen anything like this?

@BIG M Props on keeping the bullrider alive, I would die to smoke some again. I have smoked plenty of the cut that Jeftek had growing in Vancouver and it was phenomenal! Not anything like the bullrider I remember from San Diego but awesome nevertheless, it tasted like sweet artifical candy, I wonder if that strain is still being grown up there. Funny thing, around 2002 I saw the true bullrider up in an underground coffeeshop in Vancouver and that was the last time I have seen her, all the way up there. I would love to see a pic of her growing or anything finished. Do you have the cut that Jef has, or is that only up north?

O

Ogbullriderguy

not sure what you mean about the g13 cut proliferating in the 90s? the very first bullrider plant was sprouted in 1996/97 ...then it was cloned out to a few peeps who blew it up and by 2001 it was all over SD. but as far as the 5-7 major growers of it back then I didnt know anyone who crossed it with anything else. once you get a good set up and the lbs are flowing. ..no one wants to take the time to cross pollinate things. even just trying new strains was too costly...if you average 1200$ from one BR plant lets say, if you put a different type in its place and it yields less..you just lost 100s of dollars just experimenting. and if you did an entire room. ..the loss is catastrophic. so we left the breeding for the closet growers and jyst pounded out the BR as fast as we could since it sold itself. but im glad it lives on !

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

not sure what you mean about the g13 cut proliferating in the 90s? the very first bullrider plant was sprouted in 1996/97 ...then it was cloned out to a few peeps who blew it up and by 2001 it was all over SD. but as far as the 5-7 major growers of it back then I didnt know anyone who crossed it with anything else. once you get a good set up and the lbs are flowing. ..no one wants to take the time to cross pollinate things. even just trying new strains was too costly...if you average 1200$ from one BR plant lets say, if you put a different type in its place and it yields less..you just lost 100s of dollars just experimenting. and if you did an entire room. ..the loss is catastrophic. so we left the breeding for the closet growers and jyst pounded out the BR as fast as we could since it sold itself. but im glad it lives on !
Yeah I was smoking it around 97/98, north county. I then remember some homies with it after 2000. I agree with what you are saying about experimentation, "if its not broke, why fix it". Anyway, loved that bullrider, I also remember a lot of hogsbreath and grandmas breath? San Diego has always had serious fire, I need to take a trip down there and see whats new.

S

ssteely71

Does this resemble Bullrider ???

The plant in the foreground^^

Fruity strawberry fuel funk. Greasy buds that never stopped calyx and pistil formation and were foxtailed. I ran the cut 3 times and it was a beast I could not keep green. Found in OC/LA club.

O

Ogbullriderguy

the pictures of the plants do bear some resemblance to the BR...the leaves do look like it. the buds hard to see but everyone who grew it it turned out a tiny bit different. I could tell who grew it just by looking at the dried buds most of the time. but your pics look like it...my buds were often longer and thinner. .more like a banana. but my other friends looked like urs..shorter n fatter. the dried bud pic doesnt look like it ...but its a small bud so hard to say

S

ssteely71

the pictures of the plants do bear some resemblance to the BR...the leaves do look like it. the buds hard to see but everyone who grew it it turned out a tiny bit different. I could tell who grew it just by looking at the dried buds most of the time. but your pics look like it...my buds were often longer and thinner. .more like a banana. but my other friends looked like urs..shorter n fatter. the dried bud pic doesnt look like it ...but its a small bud so hard to say
Thanks It was passed off as a Herijuana clone but we suspected it was related to the BR.

C

chronicbreak

Shit man I probably bought some from you long ago. The pics ssteely71 posted do look like some of the clones my friend tried to grow in his hydro setup. But your description is spot on with the true bullrider. Those thin and puffy/fluffy long nugs that looked like quads but weighed an 8th.https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/members/ssteely71.60116/

O

Ogbullriderguy

Yeah I was smoking it around 97/98, north county. I then remember some homies with it after 2000. I agree with what you are saying about experimentation, "if its not broke, why fix it". Anyway, loved that bullrider, I also remember a lot of hogsbreath and grandmas breath? San Diego has always had serious fire, I need to take a trip down there and see whats new.
Yea man there was a couple guys in escondido that were doing it and i had houses in vista temecula and santa luz . Filipino guy named Rex in esco sold huge amounts of it. If you guys come across the OG Bullrider grab it. So much new strains out there these days.

Bisquick

Bisquick

I know this is a dead thread. But anyone come across any BR in the last few years. It’s the one cut I’ve always wanted. My nose could sniff BR out of a 100 strain lineup. Was basically my go to as a youth, Had lbs of it coming through the door.

DNhappy

DNhappy

anyone still talking about the bull rider strain? Not popular now but one of my favorite smokes when I had her. I lost her years and years ago and can't seem to find the clone anywhere! Can someone point me in the right direction I'm sure now that we got feminized seeds she might be in seed form now! Any help would be appreciated!

Slowboy6i9

Slowboy6i9

I know this is a dead thread. But anyone come across any BR in the last few years. It’s the one cut I’ve always wanted. My nose could sniff BR out of a 100 strain lineup. Was basically my go to as a youth, Had lbs of it coming through the door.
I have the Afgani bullrider growing I’ll upload when she’s ready

Slowboy6i9

Slowboy6i9

anyone still talking about the bull rider strain? Not popular now but one of my favorite smokes when I had her. I lost her years and years ago and can't seem to find the clone anywhere! Can someone point me in the right direction I'm sure now that we got feminized seeds she might be in seed form now! Any help would be appreciated!
I have the afgani bullrider growing

Top Bottom