Bunkerkings Auto Flower Breeding Project

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

Thank you.

Oh for fun. One of my test runs with alf outdoors. It got one seed. I know a few other outdoor farmers are within a 2 mile range, and im sure more than i dont know of.

My best guess was it was a bug, that played in some male pollen. Than landed on mine and left right away.
Bees dont like cannabis plants, too sticky.

Gonna just pop it for giggles. Just killing time.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Thank you.

Oh for fun. One of my test runs with alf outdoors. It got one seed. I know a few other outdoor farmers are within a 2 mile range, and im sure more than i dont know of.

My best guess was it was a bug, that played in some male pollen. Than landed on mine and left right away.
Bees dont like cannabis plants, too sticky.

Gonna just pop it for giggles. Just killing time.
If it's just one single seed it's probably a self feminized S1 seed. I almost guarantee you that one seed will be a female a very close match to the Alf mother. Save it bro don't pop it yet. Im gonna be mailing out beans to everyone in this thread I got them all packaged up. Run that at the same time that you run my beans that way when you pull your breeder males you can sex her and get an Alf cross. Im sending Tyrone's Purple its an OG Purple Hybrid. Smells dank skunky with a mad citrus zinger its bomb should be dank with anything you splash it on. It's made by Greenworks seeds. Self made seed stock I created 2 years ago.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
If it's just one single seed it's probably a self feminized S1 seed. I almost guarantee you that one seed will be a female a very close match to the Alf mother. Save it bro don't pop it yet. Im gonna be mailing out beans to everyone in this thread I got them all packaged up. Run that at the same time that you run my beans that way when you pull your breeder males you can sex her and get an Alf cross. Im sending Tyrone's Purple its an OG Purple Hybrid. Smells dank skunky with a mad citrus zinger its bomb should be dank with anything you splash it on. It's made by Greenworks seeds. Self made seed stock I created 2 years ago.

Dude...been checking my mailbox since you sent the PM! 😄😜🌱👍📬

bunkerking

bunkerking

Sounds good ty again. I will PM you here shortly.

t5 3500k bulb finally updated in USPS. Monday or Tuesday.
Dying to see how it will affect growth.

Makes no sense for these autos to grow this slowly.

bunkerking

bunkerking

3500k bulb made a big difference. Had soil pH lockout for the start of it. I think I can get the next set better.

Tired of hunting for males. I'm so limited on my count it's so hard when it's 4 max. Been hunting for a year only to find one. When you can only pop a few regs a year.

Makes more sense to just make r1s. When life gives you lemons....

LRM 20201220 095012

I reversed the citrus smelling pheno, using cs. Gonna collect it's pollen and use it to cross some other autos.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Starting to collect some pollen pods to dry, before screening. Man i hope it works.

LRM 20201223 161603
bunkerking

bunkerking

Crazy what a difference... 6500k vs 3500k bulb. I swore something was off. Autos really do need red spec. Photos don't as much.

LRM 20201230 183248

Looks like we got pollen. Christmas that took effort lol.

LRM 20201230 075601

Tiny test batch. But it looks like it took. I'll dust it again in 5 days, and let it do its thing. Wahoo!! Happy panda.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Dope man hopefully you can get pollination to happen.

Thanks buddy. It looks like the pollen took. I am seeing really young hairs turning brown. I am going to dust it once more. This female is really floral and sweet smelling. I think it will mix well with the citrus pheno.

Hopefully will have some seeds forming in a few weeks. Will update.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I should have said 98% haha. In a few days you should see the calyx swell, then you're at 100!

Nice work.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I should have said 98% haha. In a few days you should see the calyx swell, then you're at 100!

Nice work.

woot thanks. Glad i was able to save this project. Gonna save the leftover pollen in 2ml vials. So they are one time use, and wont ruin all of the pollen. As ill be freezing them, and they need to defrost.

will update once we see swelling.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Man cs does some funky stuff to a plant. Sprayed it for 4 weeks, once a day. Using 240ppm spray bought on ebay.

Drying and shifting the Pollen sacks is the only way to get pollen out of this girl. Maybe the others will produce more.

LRM 20210102 122238

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Good job man! Colloidal Silver method is kind of finicky Im glad you were able to get it to stick. I have had my share of failures with it for sure it doesn't always work. Hopefully the seeds will finish out healthy.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Tanks! What a journey, been wanting to make this happen for so long.

and Seriously, Didnt get shit for pollen but enough to get that tiny plant dusted. I was able to save up a few dollars and bought a pack of seeds from Southern Oregon seeds. $33 bucks shipped - I got 3 pack of royal dwarf and a 5 pack of NL auto freebies. $4 a seed, not bad.

Currently growing and going to cross the Skunk (royal dwarf) with NL.
Being its not a reg seed, maybe NL will give out more pollen. We shall see.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Oh #12 has a really sweet floral smell to it. Kind of like a rose. Finally getting some good smells out of it. Hoping it will be a good cross with the citrus pheno. Maybe get a pumkin like flavor.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Go little t5 go! Getting pretty frosty. Lots of swelling happening. I'd guess another 40 days? No idea lol.

gonna flush and see if we can fix whatever is going on. Might be pH or ppms.

LRM 20210108 131758

Top Bottom