• Thread starter scrapmapple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scrapmapple

scrapmapple

burkles

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

I did. But i was rockin my ipm at a high rate from cyclamen plague. None took. But im reveggin sourbubba 3.
Lost cornbread4 to Reveg problems.
Get Nspecta csi:humbolt beans.

papapayne

papapayne

I will have to add them to my wish list. Right now I need to focus my money. Misses told me to spend a grand to upgrade my garage and "Get after it" so she can go to rn school. Thinking framing a room up big enough to run maybe 4k-6k watts with insualtion board, sealing it all up nice n tight, co2, and bam!

kds710

kds710

@kds710 best overall results ive ever gottenoutta 17 phenos from seed. one cornbread was earth shattering.
im runnin more cornbreads and spookys now.
Cornbread definitely seems to be a real winner, gotta fuck with that soon. Got some mendo purple kush's giving off some real exotic smells in veg at about 8 inches atm

S

Seed Buyer

Nice work! No one on this planet, including Nspecta, seems to have pictures of Baybell which is his Bubba Kush x Cheese. I really want to see this girl.

kds710

kds710

Nice work! No one on this planet, including Nspecta, seems to have pictures of Baybell which is his Bubba Kush x Cheese. I really want to see this girl.
I imagine the baybell is a real stinky plant I'd like to see it too. Rather smoke some

H

happy b

@kds710 best overall results ive ever gottenoutta 17 phenos from seed. one cornbread was earth shattering.
im runnin more cornbreads and spookys now.
Scrappy doo who you keepin bud?not spoke to you in ages.got all my bodhi testers going.and i finally got a black berry kush cross sent to scotland that never got crushed.lol.

H

happy b

Im extremely pissed at myself.i had the chance to buy some HALF PRICE csi gear including the cornbread and i passed it up.really fuckin kickin myself now.lol.ah well atleast i got some half price cherry pie x 88ghash from another breeder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom