Katsu bubba
@OrgnKid
@ElManiaco
@Nspecta whatcha think?

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

frosty :) How far in are ya?

almost 6weeks!!!
i see bubba everywhere!!! i think this will help me immensely in my selecting to the bubba side in my upcoming madness project. after seeing haze's bubba. growing the double white fugu, runnin this katsu and seeing all the bubba's structural traits throughout the progeny of Nspecta's work i feel ill be much better able to identify bubba phenotypes
btw: i would GLADLY RECOMMEND that anyone buy a pack of burkle2.0 from Nspecta csi humboldt. might be the most keepers ive ever seen in a pack in my life.
i was kinda skeptical of running any femenized beans, but 5+ weeks in, it's obvious why Nspecta has the bonafides he does. it's obvious why he stormed the mecca cup. and not many people have such a long lasting highly repected transparent public reputation going back as far as Nspecta.
purples & bubbas > cookies n hype
#geneticpillarsofcannabis

Durzil

Durzil

almost 6weeks!!!
i see bubba everywhere!!! i think this will help me immensely in my selecting to the bubba side in my upcoming madness project. after seeing haze's bubba. growing the double white fugu, runnin this katsu and seeing all the bubba's structural traits throughout the progeny of Nspecta's work i feel ill be much better able to identify bubba phenotypes
btw: i would GLADLY RECOMMEND that anyone buy a pack of burkle2.0 from Nspecta csi humboldt. might be the most keepers ive ever seen in a pack in my life.
i was kinda skeptical of running any femenized beans, but 5+ weeks in, it's obvious why Nspecta has the bonafides he does. it's obvious why he stormed the mecca cup. and not many people have such a long lasting highly repected transparent public reputation going back as far as Nspecta.
purples & bubbas > cookies n hype
#geneticpillarsofcannabis

I'm going to get some based off your recamendation.

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

awesome man. When you dropping more seeds in dirt? whats your next planting?
They in plugs now. Popped on 4/20:
gage green good ideas mix pack circa 2011.
bodhi urkle x ghani
Hazeman bubbaK x HB
Hazeman Chemdog D x HB
BOG sour strawberry kush
I put a new log up in grow diaries.
Im thinkin im gonna run blkberry jabbas, supr silvr jabbas olMomghani x 88g13 and laHindu x 88g13 outdoors with a few goji pinesoul n the sour strawberry n prollz a silvertip. :)

papapayne

papapayne

nice man! Looking forward to seeing your outdoor pics. I am desperate to get into outdoor again. if i dont do it this year, 2 years in a row I didnt. Kinda hard wrapping that up when I have have 3 digit pound harvests outdoors. I need that again in my life.

papapayne

papapayne

Hey, just wanted to do a shout out! Pulled the SSH x JB #5 at day 52, had some amber, but probably could have used another week. It came out VERY nice though, Super mango and fruit taste. Awesome high, and pretty damn smooth. Went into jars today. After a cure, will be even more awesome. that one plant, from seed, 6 week veg, coco, A B rhizo, mycos, and enzyme, 5.1 ozs of nice buds, prob another oz of popcorn to be hashed.

Durzil

Durzil

Very excited to see your upcoming runs. Here's hoping those reveg. Positive vibes flowing down I5. I've been making room rapidly to accommodate some new seeds I'll be popping.

papapayne

papapayne

so IDK what the fuck is up with thcfarmer, but it only lets me upload pics now If i crop the fuck outta them, but anyway, there some of you ssh x jb

Top Bottom