• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

And we have light 😁
IMG 20220516 205707051 HDR

Sparks 714

Sparks 714

Congrats to you on the new lights! And a major shout out and standing ovation to "Blastfact!" Simply put, you are a good man sir! So proud of my fellow cannabis community right now. Those lights are even better than what I currently have and run so you should be really happy with the results.
I still run the first generation Quantum Boards 288's × 2 @3000kelvin with no extra added reds or anything else and i have been very happy with how my lights perform in a 39" × 39" tent and in living organic soil. So i can't wait to see what you are able to do with your new lights. Sending positive vibes and energy your way. 😁👍

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Congrats to you on the new lights! And a major shout out and standing ovation to "Blastfact!" Simply put, you are a good man sir! So proud of my fellow cannabis community right now. Those lights are even better than what I currently have and run so you should be really happy with the results.
I still run the first generation Quantum Boards 288's × 2 @3000kelvin with no extra added reds or anything else and i have been very happy with how my lights perform in a 39" × 39" tent and in living organic soil. So i can't wait to see what you are able to do with your new lights. Sending positive vibes and energy your way. 😁👍
awesome I appreciate the positivity! Yeah needless to say I'm absolutely stoked haha, definitely extremely grateful to blastfact and HLG for giving me this opportunity. Let's see what the future holds 😁

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Nutrient burn, or "nute burn," as it's known in the cannabis growing industry, is the most likely reason. Nutrient burn can strike even the most seasoned gardeners, although it's usually a result of inexperience. It's normal. Continue what you are doing. You are doing great, actually.
Thanks I appreciate that 😁

Blastfact

Blastfact

My first 260 was the old gen1 288's. After several years it was time to upgrade to Rspec. HLG basically gave me the boards, driver and new hardware kit in exchange for my old parts. If one was good in my 3x3. Two with UVA has to be gooder. So I bought another 260 Rspec kit and UVA and rolled my own 500 Rspec.

IMG 5785

Light2

Light1

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Wow okay I'm not sure how I failed to notice this until now, but I've got spider mites. Atleast on one plant so I'm assuming both. I could see 6 or 7 of the little shitsters crawling on the hairs of my top bud and found more under the leaves. The purple lights i had were darker yeah but not sure how I missed this.. the plant with the mites is 5 weeks into flower with a 7 week flower time. Any tips on getting rid of them or is it kinda late?
Also is my closet "contaminated"?

Sparks 714

Sparks 714

Wow okay I'm not sure how I failed to notice this until now, but I've got spider mites. Atleast on one plant so I'm assuming both. I could see 6 or 7 of the little shitsters crawling on the hairs of my top bud and found more under the leaves. The purple lights i had were darker yeah but not sure how I missed this.. the plant with the mites is 5 weeks into flower with a 7 week flower time. Any tips on getting rid of them or is it kinda late?
Also is my closet "contaminated"?
More than likely your closet and entire grow are contaminated. Sorry. And those lil f""kers are really hard to get rid of. Last time i battled them i lost. Literally lost many old cuts that i had been running for years because everything i tried did not work. I was able to definitely reduce their numbers and minimize the damage that they cause to the leaves, basically little small white or silvery looking spots. I ended up discarding "EVERYTHING " and heavily cleaned and disinfected my room and tents. Threw away soil, containers, and all. Lost all plants. Stayed shut down for a few weeks and re-cleaned and re-disinfected a couple of different times. I was very paranoid. But, after all that, it worked. Re-started from seed and never again took in clones from an outside source.
Good luck to you. Hopefully others will have better advice.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

More than likely your closet and entire grow are contaminated. Sorry. And those lil f""kers are really hard to get rid of. Last time i battled them i lost. Literally lost many old cuts that i had been running for years because everything i tried did not work. I was able to definitely reduce their numbers and minimize the damage that they cause to the leaves, basically little small white or silvery looking spots. I ended up discarding "EVERYTHING " and heavily cleaned and disinfected my room and tents. Threw away soil, containers, and all. Lost all plants. Stayed shut down for a few weeks and re-cleaned and re-disinfected a couple of different times. I was very paranoid. But, after all that, it worked. Re-started from seed and never again took in clones from an outside source. Good luck to you. Hopefully others will have better advice.
Well as much as I hate it I have to say I was expecting that answer. My main concern now is my next round of plants because I've been planning to put them in this closet as soon as it's freed up but I'm now thinking that is not the best idea. I'm wondering if I can't just set up my environment in a different area of the house or maybe in an actual grow tent for a quick fix while I try to clean up that closet. I'm also worried though that the infestation might spread from one closet to another as I'm not all too read up on these little fucks lol. I will say though that weeks and weeks ago long before I noticed the mites I noticed silvery looking spots begin to appear on a few of my leaves so I can't say I'm completely blindsided

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Well as much as I hate it I have to say I was expecting that answer. My main concern now is my next round of plants because I've been planning to put them in this closet as soon as it's freed up but I'm now thinking that is not the best idea. I'm wondering if I can't just set up my environment in a different area of the house or maybe in an actual grow tent for a quick fix while I try to clean up that closet. I'm also worried though that the infestation might spread from one closet to another as I'm not all too read up on these little fucks lol. I will say though that weeks and weeks ago long before I noticed the mites I noticed silvery looking spots begin to appear on a few of my leaves so I can't say I'm completely blindsided
Nope I would 100% wipe down the area and walls a bit forsure

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Oh yeah I plan on doing that for sure, I'm just very hesitant about putting plants back in that closet once these two are finished out
I totally understand your feelings forsure myself after I had mites little white fuckers on soil I was mad for a while couldn’t get rid of them for notting untill I got some help on here and than after than I cleaned and now got a grow in there health

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

I totally understand your feelings forsure myself after I had mites little white fuckers on soil I was mad for a while couldn’t get rid of them for notting untill I got some help on here and than after than I cleaned and now got a grow in there health
Is that what those little white things are? I've seen them crawling around in my soil and I've been trying to kill them with diatomaceous earth for a while, I figured they were some kind of larva stage of a fungus gnat. Where the f*** did all these bugs come from LMAO I guess they probably rode in on the clone or they were already in the Happy frog. I will say though my two white widow plants potted in the same soil in a different environment don't have any sign of any kind of bug

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Is that what those little white things are? I've seen them crawling around in my soil and I've been trying to kill them with diatomaceous earth for a while, I figured they were some kind of larva stage of a fungus gnat. Where the f*** did all these bugs come from LMAO I guess they probably rode in on the clone or they were already in the Happy frog. I will say though my two white widow plants potted in the same soil in a different environment don't have any sign of any kind of bug
They are mites and they Barry themselves in soil up to inch and eat off your nutrients so the roots don’t get them

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Well that’s good at least myself I tired different ways of course less aggressive than I went with it after 3 weeks I said fuck it and went out and bought this shit put layer on the top and did my thing with watering when needed and after week I noticed they where gone

Top Bottom