Burnin' down the cabin wit Rival79 and CFSB!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Got them planted into Roots 707. Looking good so far. I will be posting pics 2marrow. Thanx for checkn in, Kinger.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up a seat for the show... You've been busy! Sounds like you're off to a good start for a good cause Rival... Best of luck... :cool

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Got them planted into Roots 707. Looking good so far. I will be posting pics 2marrow. Thanx for checkn in, Kinger.

Right on rival,aka the busiest tester i know...cant wait to see the progress,kep it up rival!!! :rollj:

Burn
CFSB

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry I haven't updated this thread. I give my deepest appologies! These beans r doin great. They just got transplanted into some new white buckets. Just like my other girls! I will get pics 2day and post up. I had some pics a fe weeks ago but they wouldn't load up. I will do u guys justice for the delay. So far I have 6 confirmed ladies! Be back later y'all.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm truly sorry about the delay on updates! U really didn't miss much. They r looking really healthy. I got a Master OG runt tho! I got them transplanted today and loving there new homes. I'm gonna top them soon. So here we go with pics of these beautiful plants! First up is the Chemmando!

Chemmando21
Chemmando31
Chemmando51
Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Very Nice Rival, Looks like they got a little early stretch huh? Hey do you use T5's for veg? Cuz it will stack the shit outta them, mine are about the same height but have nodes about every inch up the stem, in fact I just shaved their legs last night and cut at least 8 or 10 lower branches off everyone of them.
Yours look nice and healthy, hope you find some gems in there....Funny how similar they all look, very symetrical.... 'cept for that one funny TD....
Thanks Rival,
Peace
Freak - CFSB :harvest:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They were in 1 gal pots for a while. I also took off a lot of bottom growth. I always strip them up to get bugs down. They r getting huge! I wanna top later 2day. These girls r gonna take off. I veg under a 400w and a T5. Sometimes I veg under my 600's or 1000's! Get them bitches beefy. Lmao. I will keep this thread updated more often now. The other pics I had wouldn't load up into my PC. I got shit back on track tho. Sorry for the lil delay, Freak!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That is the TRIPPLE D, I told u about at the cup. It grew into a 3 headed monster by itself. Im gonna tie it out and see what it can do. It hasn't sexed yet tho! It truly is TRIPPLE DEEZ! It was plant #3 also. That shit is crazy. The evil twin was a boy! Had to hack him yesterday. Lol. Keep up the great work on ur end and I will do my best to rock these GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up framers! These beans r so vigorious. I got some beautiful plants from these seeds. Thanx alot, CFSB! These girls blowing up really good. I topped them to bring out some branching. I popsiclesd them a lil early. I got 5 girls from 5 beans on my Tripple Deez! Super stoked. I got 1 Master OG girl. The runt hasn't sexed yet. I got 2 Chemmando girls and 1 unsexed still.

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Looking real nice Rival, Gotta love those dinner plate sun leaves huh? I got a couple with those gianormus leaves....on with the show.
Peace
Freak

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking real nice Rival, Gotta love those dinner plate sun leaves huh? I got a couple with those gianormus leaves....on with the show.
Peace
Freak
Hell yeah, Freak! These r some bad bitches. They r loving the Cali sun. How do u like that 3 headed TRIPPLE D? I was stoked on the 5 of 5 on the TRIPPLE D also. Hope that runt Master OG is a girl and that other Chemmando as well. The BG is crazy! Huge fuckin' leaves bro! I told u, I wouldn't let u down. I will keep this updated every week! I can't wait to see them in flower.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. Sorry I have been ghost. I been dealing with the anxiety and stress of having no job. My girls r doing awesome. They r starting to flower now. I tried 2 upload pics to from my iPad and my sht is not working. Got m camera back so I will get some pics up this weekend. Sorry for the delay! Thanx again, Freak and Burn! These strains kick ass! I put all my lady outside so I will post up some pics in TH outdoor section. The TRIPPLE Deez r flowering really fast. I can't wait to see them bitches in a month. See u in the threads.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here we go again! I got some new pics for u guys and gals. These girls have really impressed me. I topped all these girls to keep them under control. I'm lovin' the Tripple Deez. These bitches r flowering fast. All of these strains did great outside! I cant wait to see them in full flower. Sorry again for the delays. When it rains, it pours! It seems my flood of bad things is over. I had a job interview 2day. I got a good feeling about this place. I will keep the flower cycle pics coming. So let's get the party started!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Master OG#4 is the only girl out of 5. Here she is y'all.

Master og4 flower
Master og4 buds
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Chemmando is up next. I think all of them look similar. Hope they purple up nice! So here we go. Chemmando #2 is up first!

Chemmando2 flower
Chemmando2 buds
Top Bottom