Burnin' down the cabin wit Rival79 and CFSB!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here is Chemmando#5! These girls look so nice. I wanna run these again outside next year!

Chemmando5 flower
Chemmando5 buds
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Tripple Deez is moving along real good. These girls r gonna be fire! I got a few more of these beans stashed away. Here we go with them pics. Tripple Deez #1 and #2!

Tripple deez1 flower
Tripple deez1 buds
Tripple deez2 flower
Tripple deez2 buds
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Tripple Deez#3 is the 3 headed monster! This thing has hella tops. I need to clean her up a lil more. Check this lil bitch out!

Tripple deez3 flower
Tripple deez3 buds
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Tripple Deez#4 and #5 look similar as well. I was stoked to get 5 0f 5 on these beans. U will never get that ratio from reg beans! I gotta give it up to the guys @ CFSB. Keep up the hard work. I will always recommend ur beans to peeps looking for quality gear! Here r the pics of those sexy bitches.

Tripple deez4 flower
Tripple deez4 buds
Tripple deez5 flower
Tripple deez5 buds
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Man those girls are jus sik.....gonna be some nice colas......great work..dj

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Man those girls are jus sik.....gonna be some nice colas......great work..dj
Thanx DJ! I can't wait to see these girls stack up. I will be running these inside sooner or later. I got a few beans of each strain in my stash. When they drop, I will be grabbing some more 4sho! Ur girls r looking hella nice 2. I can't wait to smoke some of this fine herb. Thanx again, Freak and Burnalot420 for these awesome beans!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! I feel like a asshole. Sorry it's been so long since I posted in here. I been working out of town a lot. I'm only home 1 day a week right now! I been trying to finish my wedding plans and trim also. It has been a crazy few past months. I will post new pics 2marrow. B4 and after the chop. Everything came out really good. I can't wait to smoke some of the buds. The Master OG smells crazy as fuk! Thanx a lot for all ur hard work and dedication. I will forever support Cabin Fever Seed Breeders!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. Some new pics for every1. These girls were some of the best herb i grew this year. Hats off to cfsb. Here is some chemmando and master og.

DSCN0898
DSCN0899
DSCN0935
DSCN0964
A

AliasAO

looking very solid Rival.

U just couldnt help getting in the Shot of the last pic huh? lol :cool0041:

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Looks frikkin' excellent broski, well done Rival, hope they taste as good as they look, I'm really glad you guys are liking this stuff as much as I had hoped, and everyone is killin' it. Great job again.
Peace
Freak - CFSB

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
looks frikkin' excellent broski, well done rival, hope they taste as good as they look, i'm really glad you guys are liking this stuff as much as i had hoped, and everyone is killin' it. Great job again.
Peace
freak - cfsb
thanx alot bro. I been super busy lately but i have more pics to post. I really want more of them beans. I have a few of each left but would like to pick thru a bunch. Hit me a pm. Hope things r getting better for u and ur wife. Keep ur head up brother! Im still here if u need to vent. I will forever be down with cfsb! Burnin' down the cabin as we say on the farm! Lol.

kinger

kinger

Looks killer bro,I hope she smokes good for you she does look tasty.I still need some of those beans also.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for stopping by Alias AO and KINGER. These girls smelled so tasty. I will get more pics up as soon as I get time. Been working out of town for the past few months. Get ur hands on any strains from CFSB! They got some fukn fire that's for sure. I cant wait to pop more of these beans soon.

Top Bottom