• Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
3rd grow. This one is @Leew421 Purple Chocolate
Burnzyz new purple chocolate  grow 3
each one is progressively getting better. Pulled a pound and a half off last grow. But this one is entirely different. So after this run Iā€™ll be tearing down and closing up shop for a few months. After my time away Iā€™ll be back, bigger and better. Anywho, letā€™s get to the nitty and gritty of things:
  • 2x4 table
  • 6 2 gallon fabric pots
  • Medium is royal gold tupur
  • Feeding flora flex full tilt schedule
  • Humboldt secret calmag and iron
  • 285w timber cobs 3500k/ 240w kingbrite 3500k
Currently on day 5 veg from clone and Iā€™m feeding @600ppm for 1 minute 10 seconds to obtain about 10% runoff 1 time per day. Starting week 2 Iā€™ll bump irrigationā€™s to twice a day. Planning on vegging for 2 or 2 1/2 week then flipping. So far so good. Hope all is well.

Burnzyz new purple chocolate  grow
Burnzyz new purple chocolate  grow 2

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Oh and hereā€™s my AK48 auto hahah. Who knows. I bought them from a crooked seed bank back in the day and idk If they are even good genetics. We will find out. So far, I must say, the leafs and the serrations look great. As she stretches Iā€™ll be filling that fabric pot with coco loco. Letā€™s see how my first auto turns out.

9873AA1D BAE4 4922 ABED 68A48A85F8AE
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Subbed again man...you're leveling up fast. I'm over here laggin...
Lol no not really. Most of the stuff I had sitting around and/or found in the trash haha.. aside from the flora flex stuff. I think all the flora flex gear and nutrients with discounts and homie hookup I paid a little over $100. Thatā€™s with the bubbler, pump, matrix covers, 100ft tubing, nutrients, electric sprayer, flora flex hat. Hmmm what else. Other than that, same ac, same fans, scrubber, and lights. All equipment was paid off last grow. Lemme know if your in my area and Iā€™ll get you some of this medicine 125per. Cheap. For the people. Hahaha. Hope all is well brotha.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Lol no not really. Most of the stuff I had sitting around and/or found in the trash haha.. aside from the flora flex stuff. I think all the flora flex gear and nutrients with discounts and homie hookup I paid a little over $100. Thatā€™s with the bubbler, pump, matrix covers, 100ft tubing, nutrients, electric sprayer, flora flex hat. Hmmm what else. Other than that, same ac, same fans, scrubber, and lights. All equipment was paid off last grow. Lemme know if your in my area and Iā€™ll get you some of this medicine 125per. Cheap. For the people. Hahaha. Hope all is well brotha.
For sure duder I'll let you know if I'm gonna be cruising north, mighty nice of ya ;)

And that's pretty cool the deal on all that stuff. So it's auto-feed and you're in coco now?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
For sure duder I'll let you know if I'm gonna be cruising north, mighty nice of ya ;)

And that's pretty cool the deal on all that stuff. So it's auto-feed and you're in coco now?
Yeah auto feed. Royal gold tupur.
227D3C1C 3EAA 42F6 A387 2D96F9BBA0D5

We shall see. First time using cal mag, first time using flora flex. The nutrients basically dissolve when they hit the water so Iā€™m not seeing any salt build up in the res. pH is staying pretty stable in the res, but I am learning as I go. Always been a hands on learner hahahah. *crosses fingers**

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Yeah auto feed. Royal gold tupur.
View attachment 1065034
We shall see. First time using cal mag, first time using flora flex. The nutrients basically dissolve when they hit the water so Iā€™m not seeing any salt build up in the res. pH is staying pretty stable in the res, but I am learning as I go. Always been a hands on learner hahahah. *crosses fingers**

Crossed fingers for you buddy. I think after the plants I'm running now I'm going to switch to straight soil in containers instead of the earthboxes. Also I think only going to run 4 plants total, maybe 10-15g each of soil. Maybe top once or twice and leave alone otherwise. See what it do with those Holy Grail Kush beans that shipped today šŸ™ƒ šŸ™ƒ

Forgive me for not knowing off the top of my head but was your last grow soil or coco? I'll be watching carefully to see how this goes for you. I super like the idea of only vegging for a couple weeks. I gotta get my turnover time down.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Crossed fingers for you buddy. I think after the plants I'm running now I'm going to switch to straight soil in containers instead of the earthboxes. Also I think only going to run 4 plants total, maybe 10-15g each of soil. Maybe top once or twice and leave alone otherwise. See what it do with those Holy Grail Kush beans that shipped today šŸ™ƒ šŸ™ƒ

Forgive me for not knowing off the top of my head but was your last grow soil or coco? I'll be watching carefully to see how this goes for you. I super like the idea of only vegging for a couple weeks. I gotta get my turnover time down.
Last grow was also coco. First grow was soil. Holy grail kush sounds amazing.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Front of room temps and humidity
78EBFA80 5D75 4496 ACE7 8471C24DDF9A
Back of room closest to exhaust temps and humidity
B0198A54 05E7 4FA5 9432 B447E4060C0E

Currently having the issue of my clones showing pre flower pistils. Timer is good. Tonight I am going to seal up the room better. Iā€™ve bumped the light schedule up to 19 on/ 5 off. Iā€™ll taper that back once I get closer to flipping. So far so good.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Day 8 or start of week 2 veg. Changed res, upped to 1.4ec @ 5.9ph. Iā€™ll see how stable the ph stays this week. It stayed relatively stable all week last week. I had to add about 1.2ml throughout the week of pH down. I also didnā€™t realize how much they grew and how close to the lights they were šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø. Slight bleaching on a couple leads. Backed the lights to 32ā€. Iā€™ll adjust that more often. Upped the fertigations to twice a day @ 40 seconds per fertigation.
Mix when as follows:
15 gallons of RO only @ 6.1pH 19ppm
60ml humboldt secret calmag
26grams of flora flex V1
26 grams flora flex V2

Ending results were 1.4ec @ 5.9pH no pH up or down needed.

Top Bottom