BurnzYz new Purple Chocolate 🍫 grow

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
About to top and clean up the bottom shoots. They are healthy and the sooner I too and clean em up the longer they have to recover before I flip. Going to try and get a good topping video for the new comers.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Okay well, no video. But there was no shock from the topping and chopping lower branches. Already proving to be some good genetics : no transplant shock, no shock from cutting, and a gassy, dieselly sweet stem rub.

26F3DC83 B3D2 41CC 8EC8 C5137A3F8E9D
31D3471F 50C1 4E20 B7AF 1DBE49532034
EA46761F B7BE 4ECA A34C D726CECA9688
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
All is well. I’ll be flipping Sunday. That’ll put me at 20 days veg from clone. Not bad for a rookie. Res lasted me until almost a full week. Sweet. Nice branching, huge indica leaning leaf structure, straight unleaded 87 ⛽️ Stem rub. There was a big 600 plant bust about 10 mins from me. 450 units of processed goods to the 🐷. 6 cats arrested. Closer to you @Backyard_Boogie. Anyways, hope all is well. Corona is reeking havoc here currently. Stay safe all.
RIP aunty, finally at peace. And btw, if there was an icu bed available for her, she may have lived. So even if you think this shits a hoax, you better hope you don’t get in a car accident, have a hard attack, or pop a hole in your artery, because there isn’t any icu beds for anyone. Carry on.

382E0334 FEE6 467D 927D F2D2694759C8
amekins

amekins

All is well. I’ll be flipping Sunday. That’ll put me at 20 days veg from clone. Not bad for a rookie. Res lasted me until almost a full week. Sweet. Nice branching, huge indica leaning leaf structure, straight unleaded 87 ⛽ Stem rub. There was a big 600 plant bust about 10 mins from me. 450 units of processed goods to the 🐷. 6 cats arrested. Closer to you @Backyard_Boogie. Anyways, hope all is well. Corona is reeking havoc here currently. Stay safe all.
RIP aunty, finally at peace. And btw, if there was an icu bed available for her, she may have lived. So even if you think this shits a hoax, you better hope you don’t get in a car accident, have a hard attack, or pop a hole in your artery, because there isn’t any icu beds for anyone. Carry on.
I’m so sorry for your loss.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Very sorry for your loss Burnz..... As you said she is at peace now, in a much better place, free from pain.

And it burns my ass the way some people think this is some sort of hoax......this shit is as real as it gets, make no mistake about it.

Prayers to you and yours bro.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welp, tonight’s their last episode of veg. I’ll feed them 2 hrs before lights off and then it’ll be lights out until flower. Coming up on a long 2 week stretch at work. OT is smashin right now with all the employees getting sick.. I go straight to my office in the morning and then in to the field after. I have lunch in my truck with myself. Can’t afford to get sick and bring it home to my family.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Wow! Im sorry to hear about your Aunt that is horrible news. Yes, you are correct the flu is running out of control in California right now. We were doing really well for months and it seems like all of a sudden it just spiked like crazy. Also crazy news about that huge raid next to my house! I didn't even know about that wild! 😲

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Day 1 flower. 12 he darkness. No time to mess around haha.. so I the first video is after I foliar fed flora flex bloom foliar.
3C8E2CB7 C5EB 455A B9E1 FFFD0303C796

I’ll be feeding that on day 1,7,14 of flower. First week schedule is as follows:
Humboldt secret calmag 6ml per gal
Flora flex B1 @ 3 grams per gallon
Flora flex B2 @ 3 grams per gallon

And here’s the proof of the 20 day veg from clone. Started December 1. For all you conspiracy theorist who think we all liars on the farm. Lol.
8D592C1C 50F9 41EE A9C1 831CB6A97B8A
19C4076A C049 4177 8CFF 5D3EDDE8D99D

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I don’t fuck around with pH pens anymore. All garbage. My plants love the Agua yellow oragnish. Lol.
I did that for a few years. Got furious with my umpteenth ph pen failing and used drops for about 5 years. Eventually went back to pens. Havent had any issues with my bluelab in years the last one lasted me over 7 years. But you NEED to stay on top of calibration and keeping the probe tip in storage solution. No exceptions.

Looks great in here man!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I did that for a few years. Got furious with my umpteenth ph pen failing and used drops for about 5 years. Eventually went back to pens. Havent had any issues with my bluelab in years the last one lasted me over 7 years. But you NEED to stay on top of calibration and keeping the probe tip in storage solution. No exceptions.

Looks great in here man!
This 100% proper storage is a massive difference maker.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I could never properly store them either. Maybe that was my issue haha. What’s the proper way to store them? In the 1413 solution?
I make my own storage solution just using potassium chloride and distilled water. Dissolve as much as possible and use it as a storage solution. The blue labs have a sponge in them you keep wet. I rinse mine and add storage solution as needed. Since the salt can dry on it a bit.

Can also do it the lazy way like I did with my other meter. Just make a glass and drop it in there after done. Its so cheap and easy you can make a new glass each week or 2 as needed. The KCL solution will greatly increase probe life.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I make my own storage solution just using potassium chloride and distilled water. Dissolve as much as possible and use it as a storage solution. The blue labs have a sponge in them you keep wet. I rinse mine and add storage solution as needed. Since the salt can dry on it a bit.

Can also do it the lazy way like I did with my other meter. Just make a glass and drop it in there after done. Its so cheap and easy you can make a new glass each week or 2 as needed. The KCL solution will greatly increase probe life.
Appreciate you. Hey now that I have you in here. Day 6 flower, can I defoliate a bit? Or to early. They responded well to topping before flower with no stress

Latest posts

Top Bottom