Bush Load by GH past and present users!

• Thread starter Johnnygrowz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

Anyone have any experience ? Been searching everywhere on how to apply .

Should i use 0.25 ml per gallon at week 2 flower or 1ml? With half strength nutes??

kevinfever

kevinfever

i have used GH and their GO line up and that was never in their feeding program . im interested how you came a cross it and why you might want to use it

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

This was covered there. Seems like a possible increase in weight and decrease in quality, with the risk of cancer. Fun!

Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

I made previous post on my first grow. Everyone suggested i add pgr to get more density. Also i have read that growers use this paclo stuff many yeats ago and we consumer it in everyday products.

After many months of research it seems a very taboo topic. Those who use it seem to hide in the shadows with their secret recipe. And ppl.who have no experience with it just says it creates shitty orange hair no thc buds.

So explain this

A bud from a friend of a friend who wont tell me anything besides he uses pgr.

The bud is nerfball sized . Dense but yet still retaining all characteristics of the original strain genetics . He seems to have perfected it but like i said its taboo and very secretive the ones who are in the know.

Everything online pales in comparison .

I know this subject is very sensitive but it is what it is. Guy claims 4 pounds per light . I didnt believe until.i see this bud.

Everyone on thcfarmer with experience hook it up fuck! I dont care what u say i want these buds just like this .

Ive tried lst super crop all that shit nothing will achieve me.a.bud like this .

kevinfever

kevinfever

im organic so i guess it just sounds scary to me hard to find info and when you do its sound bad for you . im all about quality not quantity thats why i grow my own

Top Bottom