Bush Load by GH past and present users!

• Thread starter Johnnygrowz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

Anyone have any experience ? Been searching everywhere on how to apply .

Should i use 0.25 ml per gallon at week 2 flower or 1ml? With half strength nutes??

kevinfever

kevinfever

i have used GH and their GO line up and that was never in their feeding program . im interested how you came a cross it and why you might want to use it

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

This was covered there. Seems like a possible increase in weight and decrease in quality, with the risk of cancer. Fun!

Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

I made previous post on my first grow. Everyone suggested i add pgr to get more density. Also i have read that growers use this paclo stuff many yeats ago and we consumer it in everyday products.

After many months of research it seems a very taboo topic. Those who use it seem to hide in the shadows with their secret recipe. And ppl.who have no experience with it just says it creates shitty orange hair no thc buds.

So explain this

A bud from a friend of a friend who wont tell me anything besides he uses pgr.

The bud is nerfball sized . Dense but yet still retaining all characteristics of the original strain genetics . He seems to have perfected it but like i said its taboo and very secretive the ones who are in the know.

Everything online pales in comparison .

I know this subject is very sensitive but it is what it is. Guy claims 4 pounds per light . I didnt believe until.i see this bud.

Everyone on thcfarmer with experience hook it up fuck! I dont care what u say i want these buds just like this .

Ive tried lst super crop all that shit nothing will achieve me.a.bud like this .

20210228 193246
Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

i have used GH and their GO line up and that was never in their feeding program . im interested how you came a cross it and why you might want to use it
Its a general hydroponics product. But labelled and marketed in a very secretive way.
It contains paclobutrazol also used in food crops we eat .

Keymaker

Keymaker

its all snake oil if your gonna use gh just do the Lucas method.

kevinfever

kevinfever

im organic so i guess it just sounds scary to me hard to find info and when you do its sound bad for you . im all about quality not quantity thats why i grow my own

kevinfever

kevinfever

im no help to you but like to here about your experience with it

jby

jby

I have a friend she used bushload with really good result and no red hair, good quality, so same situation, she won’t tell me how she used it, just told me use less.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I found this online about paclo not long ago;
"This PGR retards a plant cell’s ability to elongate. When used on cannabis, this means that the cells pack much tighter and denser on the flower. While this bud may look like a higher value product, Paclobutrazol actually hinders the development of key terpenes in the cannabis plant. This has a much greater effect on quality than just how the flower tastes and smells.

By hindering the creation of terpenes, it affects how well the cannabis functions on a psychoactive level with the user. THC and other cannabinoids bind much less effectively in their neurotransmitters without those key terpenes due to the entourage effect. Of even greater note, Paclobutrazol also kneecaps the plant’s ability to create the compound THC, which most in the weed community would rank as #1 in importance."

Which might help to explain why all the dense frosty lookin nugs at the dispensaries rarely pack the punch you would expect they should. They look amazing, but have lost potency and aroma potential in favor of appearance and yield.

Besides that, industry insiders tell me that in recent studies regarding smoking paclo, it has shown to be carcinogenic. That's unconfirmed however on my end.

Last edited:
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

This is too funny...its a fungicide as well! Lol...kimd of reminds of glyphosate. It was oroginally used to clean boilers....then it was seen to kill weeds at voila...lets use it for that....

Why would anyone in good conscious use a product such as this? Retarsomething or anotner is why....lol

mancorn

mancorn

Kind of like when you add coal slag to your baby formula - it’s best not to tell everyone. Why not just use some kelp? (I notice in December you posted on your “first grow”. 5 months later you’re posting that nothing will achieve the yield of PGR? Just hit the Picture of the Month thread and you’ll see hundreds of huge beefy buds not covered in shit.)

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Kind of like when you add coal slag to your baby formula - it’s best not to tell everyone. Why not just use some kelp? (I notice in December you posted on your “first grow”. 5 months later you’re posting that nothing will achieve the yield of PGR? Just hit the Picture of the Month thread and you’ll see hundreds of huge beefy buds not covered in shit.)
Alfalfa has growth hormones too right?

mancorn

mancorn

Alfalfa has growth hormones too right?
Yeah it’s good stuff. I soak it in water for a few days and it gives a nice and quick greening. One of the few organics that gives you quick feedback. Plus it’s a good source of CalMag and has lots of other minerals and amino acids. It’s also real cheap if you get it from the feed store.

jby

jby

Yeah it’s good stuff. I soak it in water for a few days and it gives a nice and quick greening. One of the few organics that gives you quick feedback. Plus it’s a good source of CalMag and has lots of other minerals and amino acids. It’s also real cheap if you get it from the feed store.

so you just soak the whole think into the rez?

mancorn

mancorn

so you just soak the whole think into the rez?
I’m growing in dirt, so soak the alfalfa for a few days in a bucket of water (add a little fish and epsom salt before use) then use as a root drench. (Also makes good foliar spray if you filter.)

Top Bottom