Bushy plants shld i worry

• Thread starter Gghy168
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
goingtoguano

goingtoguano

It will all work out well if you just give it more time in veg. If it's not as big as you want when you think it's time to flip, wait another week or two. It sucks when you realise that you should have gone longer. I think I am dealing with a little of that right now with a couple of my plants. I have limited experience with the blurple lights but they don't usually grow tall-stretchy plants unless the light is way too far away so, I don't think you will have to worry about too much stretch by giving them more time.

Gghy168

Gghy168

It will all work out well if you just give it more time in veg. If it's not as big as you want when you think it's time to flip, wait another week or two. It sucks when you realise that you should have gone longer. I think I am dealing with a little of that right now with a couple of my plants. I have limited experience with the blurple lights but they don't usually grow tall-stretchy plants unless the light is way too far away so, I don't think you will have to worry about too much stretch by giving them more time.
Ok thank you

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

These plants are a month and a half old growing under a 600w mars hydro reflector at 32 inches i expected them to be taller by now but they are just getting bushier what you guys think
i think you should say thank you to them?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's strain and pheno dependent
try to exploit it and nature will find a way
to bend u over.

helps to speak to people who've grown your strain. ask around.
check youtube
as well

what the grower said was... hmmm...
usable; exploitable
to your advantage

blue stretches for gangly spears
red... ohhh... my lovely red.
come to me, my short
fat
hunka hunka red burnin love

there's also an overlap effect
if n when another light comes into
play
mars hydro always watching...
I'm sure they'd b pleased with the
results ur showin
and u should b
too

he mentioned the spectrum
precipitating from
"his" lights

use it. u want stretch- distance to lights
may b increased to chase

heat n ph damage can stretch

the manifold technique is good for
big nasty chewbaccas

now you know for next time
you grow the strain
stick around
start a pic journal
people will help and b helped
from your examples

always backfires on me

life in a rearview mirror

ding ding ding

order up

short n phat... psuedofolded
too lazy to get tied down
so to speak

20200122 103548
Last edited:
Nugg

Nugg

They are small...that age should be double that size.. I've done it before..this is what I do when they stop...cut light back to 11 hrs.for 5 days..then back to your veg light hrs...trick fuck it...

Top Bottom