Busy As All Hell

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendo

Kendo

Well Oregon legal has gotten me so busy I can barely even find time to eat right. On top of that it has been a really tough few months. My Mother passed away in Apr, :( and I came home to a russet/spider mite invasion, and a mixup of all my strains. UGHHH! It took me a minute to get some steam up after my mom passed and so I have been killing Russet mites, identifying strains and just staying the course. Finally have my head above water and so I am back to bug you guys again. I hope everyone has been good.
Here is a snap of some of the swag Jair Gavita personally sent me from Holland. :p
That package not grown under LED's

Busy as all hell
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Sorry to hear of your loss, man. I know the feeling, it's a hard one to swallow. Takes a lot of time to recover. Glad your head is back above water.

And on a side note, you look an awful lot like a guy I knew up there. Don't think he was capable of having such an awesome beard though! And since when does Gavita make undies?!

One Love,
tobh

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hey kendo jair saw your CMH grow and now he wants his underwear back,lol.Sorry about your mom bro,shes still with you in spirit though!

Top Bottom