• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buzzkill420

ya usa i hope i get my blue berry fix to man thanks punkadc

C

cd420

Great job on those there looking beautiful buzzkill!!!Those ww plants look killer!!!Very nice buds coming on those cuts bro.Im sure you will find a berry pheno in the t bb kush,i found about half of my t bb kush girls were bb dom. and the other half were kush/diesel dom.I found one with a twisted leaf mutation thats very vigorous and has a very strong berry odor even as young seedlings 15 smelled strong enough to stink up a big suv last weekend.I cant wait till this fall!! Its going to be a couple days to get my pics up i have to get them off my friends laptop.I will put up the moms of the seeds your growing-blueberry,skunk#1 and the tp og kush.

B

buzzkill420

getting close

here we go every one got some pics.... up first my twisted purple skunk #1's then the twsted bbogk, then we got a random veg shot, then full garden shot, then the lemon skunks

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good bro, i hate those pesky spidermites but it looks like your on top of things,,, nice selections

B

buzzkill420

then we got the triesels exept the bottem right one is berry from xyz seeds, then we got the purple tw, then a few snaps of the widows

Stuff 006
Stuff 007
Stuff 009
Stuff 011
Stuff 012
C

cd420

Those buds are looking sweet buzz!!Looks like everythings coming along very good for you.Great show buzz keep up the great work and take care

B

buzzkill420

cd by the way ive never seen such vigerous growth from a plant them things grow fast

S

still smokin

hey dude good looking girls .I didnt know you had this thread ....sweet

S

stone69

Sorry to arrive so late, looks like it's coming along nicely Buzz....

U

USApotluvr1

Hey BK!

Nice white widow grow, bro'! I will be watchin' the progress! p

B

buzzkill420

sad outdoor plants, flowering room, widow mmm does she look tasty

Stuff 001
Stuff 002
Stuff 003
Stuff 004
Stuff 005