buzzez widows from clone

• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buzzkill420

what up smoke till you choke its actually elites twisted purple ogk x to dj shorts blueberry the sativa pheno

B

buzzkill420

thanks punk i sure hope its dank dont have it should be though with thoes genes.......well i just choped the last widow as i have to stay high and its pretty close any ways so her are a couple shots then a pic of the first male of the blueberry ogk sorry a couple of the pics may be a bit blurry got a pic in there of right before i cut it then what it looks like now :harvest: :rollj: :character0029:

Buds 012
Buds 008
Buds 006
Buds 002
Buds 004
B

buzzkill420

there a few more buds than that off her but there little and lame so i aint gunna take pics

B

buzzkill420

hey cd420 just got a little bad news.....not a 100% sure yet but i think one of your ladies is a lady boy

U

USApotluvr1

Hey bk420!

Sweet bud shots, bro'! Congrats on your harvest!! p

B

buzzkill420

bad ladyboy death to you tryed to take a good pic of it but my camera just wont alow it...

Herm 001
S

still smokin

good work my freind ... few more days of drying and youll be in good shape.....nice work

purpleberry

purpleberry

The true BB male makes dank crosses. I have some dank kushxBB and just made some OGkushXBB and QuerkleXBB.
Are you using the true BB? I want to do a big grow and find a nice male out of my F2s So far I get 1 mutant male that gets chopped, 1 really strong grower that is sterile and a slower purplish one that ive used.

B

buzzkill420

interesting man id like to see you crosses in action. this is not my creation so cd will have to clear this up for you when he chimes in but i belive that it is dj shorts original blueberry not the true blueberry but im not 100% sure and its not a og kush its elites twisted purple ogk... every thing here has really good fast growth and of the five seeds ive poped ive got 2 distinct phenos one that favors the blueberry it is a bit more stretchy and has a sweeter smell to it... and one that resembles the tpogk and it just flat out reeks and is super short and stocky... its taking longer to take off... best of luck to you though man if you have some pics of you bbogk feel free to post them up i would love to compair... ill get a few pics up here of the 2 some time this week so you can see what im working with a bit better

B

buzzkill420

o and i forgot to add purple berry out of the 5 1 male 1 shemale.. one female and 2 unkown still

B

buzzkill420

alright first up is the purple wreck mmm only 3 weeks in today she is gunna be fucking awsome,,, next pic would be bb ogk on the left and berry from xyz seeds on the right.. then we got a couple more blue berry ogk leanin on the purple ogk side.... then there is a shot of the triesel

P 001
P 002
P 004
P 005
P 006
C

cd420

Hey buzzkill im glad to see those t bb kush plants are growing fast and looking good.I got the blueberry that was used it that cross from a friend of mine who grows that and sour diesel,cheese and ak-47.He got that pack from dj short almost 5 years ago.It is his original blueberry not his newer release true blueberry,i would love to get that strain though.I love the taste/smell,yield and colors of that strain so much!!I have a cut that i mothered since April i put outdoors thats now over 6 ft and me and my partner cant touch hands around her.The twisted purple og kush is elite genetics stock and is made up of sour og kush(lemon larry og kush x sour diesel) x pre 98' bubba kush and is one of the most resinous and eye appealing strains that ive grown out.It has a very strong odor,just a small bud triple bagged will stink up a whole convenience store,the more you move around the stronger the smell gets.Its sick!!!I made this cross after seeing the strain kushberry.The twisted blueberry kush has the strongest odor out of all the tp og kush crosses ive made and grown out so far.I made beans of sweet tp kush-(pineapple skunk x tp og kush)that might compare but its more of a rotten pineapple/juicy fruit smell.Sorry for not putting up those pics yet,i had the chance yesterday but i forgot like a burnout!LOL!!Great looking babies your p trainwreck looks like a beast.You got her locked in for sure.Those widows are sick buzz!!Ive never had white widow whats the taste/smell like??She looks very tasty and is covered in dankness.YUMMY!

Top Bottom