C02 enrichment

• Thread starter sleppy89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dican01

Sorry bro, i hadnt even read the entire thread when i posted that. It seems as if its really our friend DW that needs a lesson.
DW if you had an education beyond the 2nd grade or if maybe you had taken a biology or even an environmental science class you might have a slightly better understanding of green plant evolution. take your pedantic misinformed rants elsewhere.

Ps. enriching your grow room with Co2 will increase the size and density of your crop.....light dependent. you have to have the lumens...

thanks. i also agree that you have to have the right light to get the benefits of co2. you know how much more light they can take in with added co2?

H

HannaMan

thanks. i also agree that you have to have the right light to get the benefits of co2. you know how much more light they can take in with added co2?

How much??
My girls started showing signs of light-bleach with while @ 1500ppm, about 10 inches from a 1000w bulb.

Just my .02

D

dican01

How much??
My girls started showing signs of light-bleach with while @ 1500ppm, about 10 inches from a 1000w bulb.

Just my .02

thanks for the info. i have 1000w hps lights on rails, so i can already put them closer to the plants (about a foot and a half.) i will be running co2 next week, so i am thinking that the light will be able to get pretty close. less than a foot from a 1000w and you are getting a lot of light. thinking i might start at a foot and work my way down from there.

D

DaWiz

Oh the ALMIGHTY Cheyene has spoken!!:wazzup: lol!!:fighting0040: Yea what ever buddy!! Qoute-you are full of disrespect kid. you should stop it with me.
Wow now im a kid huh?? Been growing for over 20 years!!! :rockSo obviously not a kid!! Go back and read after you take a bong hit or two!:bong-hits:! Its simple you either put up the cash to reap the rewards or just shut your mouth :gigglebecause you dont even know what your talking about!! You guys should've stayed at RIU or ICM!!

Top Bottom