C99 BX-1 Harvest Shots - Smoke Report

• Thread starter easypleasie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

easypleasie

My long awaited C99 bx-1 girls have been harvested and are now curing in jars. I had 4 girls out of a pack. There's a bit of variation with the structure of each one. Tall sativa leaning pheno and shorter bushy phenos.

I'll give a proper smoke report later after they've had at least a month to cure. I've sampled 2 of the girls and think i've got a keeper already.

All of them smell like tropical fruit. I actually need to go to the produce stand and buy a pineapple so I can compare. It's been so long since i've had pineapple that I kinda forgot what it really smells like. lol I had to do the same with lemon pledge and hubba bubba bubble gum. :)

These girls were vegged for around 9 or 10 weeks from seed.

First up I have C99 #4. This girl was chopped at 53 days and was medium height and bushy. She weighed in at 4.5 ounces. She's got branches all over the place in the pics since I removed the yo-yos. You'll need bud support if you let them bush out. The buds get heavy and the branches can't support the weight.

C99 bx 1 harvest shots   smoke report
C99 bx 1 harvest shots   smoke report 2
C99 bx 1 harvest shots   smoke report 3
C99 bx 1 harvest shots   smoke report 4
C99 bx 1 harvest shots   smoke report 5
E

easypleasie

C99 #6

Next up is C99 #6. This girl looks to be one of my keepers so far. She grows very similar in structure to #4 and smells almost identical. Preliminary smoke report shows a huge difference in potency. She's a much stronger smoke than her sister. Pulled her at 54 days. Can an extra day make that much of a difference?

This girl weighed in at just over 7 ounces. Forgot to mention, they all got at least a 2 week flush.

DSC 0777
DSC 0779
DSC 0780
DSC 0789
DSC 0766
E

easypleasie

C99 #2

There's always a runt in the group and C99 #2 is the runt this time. Well, in comparison to the others :) She weighed in at 3.1 ounces and was pulled at 55 days. I just put her in the jars last night but haven't sampled her yet.

DSC 0813
DSC 0805
E

easypleasie

C99 #3

Last up is C99 #3, the tall sativa leaning pheno. She was pulled at 56 days and I wish I could have let her go a little longer. She was still shooting a lot of new pistils!

She started out as the wimpy little one but blossomed into a tall beauty. She has purple accents and the coolest bud formations. I love how the buds stack up on the top. Reminds me of some kind of ocean coral. Is there a name for this kind of formation?

I just weighed her and put her into jars. She came in at 5.2 ounces. This is my favorite smelling girl. Can't wait to smoke her :) The other three smell similar but this one has a special scent about her :)

DSC 0846
DSC 0833
DSC 0830
DSC 0826
DSC 0825
DSC 0817
M

Mr.Therapy Man

Ive got three of these girls that Ive cloned and flowered .I hope mine look like yours,Ive got three phenos too ...peace

lollipopman

lollipopman

thanks easy for the report, i ordered mine last week and i was still debating if i should of but with your pics and report I'm glad i did....

D

dj trichome

# 4 #2 the pinkish the orange looks like a creamsicle orange popsicle with vanilla!! yummy keep them all !!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice man. i cant wait for mine to get done under 30 days to go for me.

E

easypleasie

Thanks everyone!

You guys are really gonna love Cindy!

I used vertical lighting on these girls. I had two 600s and a 1k shining on parts of them. Not all the lights were shining on all the plants. They were pushed up against the walls so only half the plant was exposed to the light. Very crammed in the room and would have done MUCH better if they had more room to grow. They were growing into each other and blocking a lot of light.

I highly suggest a long veg to get more yield. You'll definitely need to support the branches if they get big. I didn't support the branches till late into flower and i'm sure it affected the size of the colas. The less stress on them, the better!

I'm here to share info if anyone needs any. This was my first run from seed and the clones will get a run at some point. I'm sure the next run will be a lot better :)

I'll give a preliminary smoke report here in a few days but the official smoke report won't be for another month. Mosca recommends at least a 1 month cure to get the full pineappley flavor of the bud. 2 months would be better.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Rock on Easy!!! By the looks of your Beautys you surely have a couple of green thumbs bro! Looking forward to your smoke report.

Cheers Easy!

Mosca

E

easypleasie

Thanks Mosca! They pretty much grew themselves. I didn't give them as much love as I would have liked but they managed just fine :) Anyone should be able to grow her with great success.

These girls have already exceeded my expectations with an early smoke test. I've been smoking mostly indica strains and it's a nice change to have this type of high instead of the typical stone. It's very different but I LIKE IT! I'm sure it's gonna be so much better after the cure. I gotta make sure I save enough for the final smoke report lol! I'm gonna have friends over and we're gonna sample through them all.

true grit

true grit

Very nice bro!!! I'm envious of your pineapple danky goodness...those are some good looking girls. I really need to pop some more of mine again. Soon perhaps....did you presoak your seeds before germing?

Very nice pic post too bro, I love the full plant shots so you can get a grasp of the shape and structure of these girls, you know I'm bout some pics. Lol. Nice though bro, looks very dank! dope breakdown of your phenos man, that kinda thing helps me out when reading these grows.

E

easypleasie

Thanks bro! I love her smell :)

I highly suggest scuffing with a matchbox or nail file before the presoak. Even Mosca recommends it. I plan to do that with all the seeds I pop. I have better germ rates this way. Don't think it's completely necessary but i'll do what I can to help the odds :)

Go ahead and pop your seeds!

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

The cindy looks off the chain, shes caked in resin. The #4 looks like a real keeper. You seeing any MPB potential with these gals?

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job easy! They look great, makes me want to pop the F1's i just got... was wondering what size buckets you used? medium?

E

easypleasie

Thanks for stopping by guys. Mosca did a helluva job with her :) You're guaranteed to get a pineappley smelling girl.

CheechWizard, #4 and #6 are very similar in growth but #6 is MUCH stronger. #4 probably would have yielded just as well if she wasn't pushed up against the wall. I topped the main branch with #4 so she stayed bushier. The main top on #6 got pinched a few times and a few lower branches got topped so she kept growing taller. Even if #4 yielded better, i'd run #6 cause I like the high better.

I have a feeling c99 would stretch too much for the mpb's. Not sure how she would yield, though. Probably ridiculous like everything else run in rdwc. I might do a run with her though just to find out :) My first run isn't a good representation of what she's capable of as conditions were not optimal. Space was the main problem.

ButtaFlave, I ran straight coco in 10 gallon tubs with about 9 gallons worth of coco. Next time, i'd only fill the tub with about 7 gallons to help her bush outwards vs. upwards. I've since learned that a wider container is better than a taller one if you want wide girls :)

thinman

thinman

nice job, easy. you have me excited about this strain. started 5 during the "blue moon" we recently experienced. won't be another one for 20 years. hope to get some lunar mojo working for me. might have to reconsider some f1's while they're still available after seeing the pics mosca posted of it recently.

thanks for sharing. great grow.

best regards,
thinman

Top Bottom