C99 F1 or C99 BX1

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

headband707

Good luck Radio Dread although I'm sure you won't need it with the sweet genetics your getting .. peace out Headband707

M

mrdizzle

i just bought the c-99 bx1, I dont get down with seeds to often but i'd like to understand the f-1 vs bx1, I get that the bx1 is a backcross? so its a selected pheno backcrossed to get more seeds like that pheno? i hope its this pinneapple pheno everyones hard about

I'd like to get these into the MPB and flip that shit every 50 days

R

Radio_Dread

Good luck Radio Dread although I'm sure you won't need it with the sweet genetics your getting .. peace out Headband707

thanks dude. just need to get my next pay check next week before i make any purhcases right now with the holidays and all. i do have a couple bubble gum going now

T

TheGreenDoor

I should know better...
This site is modded by the seed merchants....

How in the hell can any truth be discussed when it may interfere with their $$$$$

Foolish me!

O

ograskal

Sorry The GreenDoor but when you come on here and tell people "Don't take chances with Mosca's stuff!" and then start insulting other members and calling them "Kids" , "Dumb", "Numbskulls", etc...Expect your post to be deleted...We dont put up with the name calling here from anybody no matter who they are..Going through your posts I see that the herbilizor has already warned you before about cleaning up your act but you seem to still want to cause problems...And i thought you were done posting here? I appreciate you sticking up for me but that doesnt give you the right to insult other members!..~ogr

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
your post are probably being deleted cause your confrontational in everyone almost. this site sells seeds these breeders here sell them. for us the people that use this site its great. as we have finally found a place were we could be assured that we are getting what the breeders are selling. and you don't have to wait 3 months for your seeds to arrive. you know how many sites one has to go threw to get to something like this? not all of us live in cali or been growing and posting for years. so we stumble upon this after numerous failures at other sites. there's no Nazi's here bro, but we stand behind our own. if you don't want your post deleted just try chillin out, we'd love to hear your knowledge and see your grows. you don't have to leave or take offense and im sure you were lead to this site because its good not because its full of Nazi's.

S

Standaman

Just wanna say thanks to the farm and mosca got my beans well quick 100% germ and i'm happy as a pig in the brown stuff.

To the troll thanks for your input

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
ROTFLMFAO!!! That cat has no idea about Mosca's Cindy and his dedication to her. Hell, even Rez gives Mosca his props on his dedication, work, and time to her. :icon_spin:

FWIW.. Mosca's & Rez's PINEAPPLE CINDYs are off the charts.. IMVHO, they are some of the best C99's out there..

Smokin' on some of Rez's Chemdog99(pineapple C99 x Chemdog D ) right now.. Pineapple skunk piss to the xtreme... Huge yielding, long running, solid, sticky, pink & purple hued dddank. Cindy, considered the holy grail by many... Tomato cages are a must!!

Great job Mosca!!!!!! We all see your love of her thru your work, bro. :damnhippie:

DSC01376
DSC01158
DSC02570
DSC02554
DSC02574
DSC02588
DSC01504
DSC02563
DSC02589
jammie

jammie

gee- 3 pages in and i still can't find any meaningful discussion on comparing and contrasting the f1 vs bx1.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thats cause its all been said before. go into mosca's section and read threw the threads and you should find what you need. plus there were some posts deleted outa this thread.

in short the bx-1 is a back cross of the f1's to have the pineapple pheno more dominat. and the f1's are just that f1's mosca used wally sucks and reffermans line to create the seeds,so the f1's are a female from reefs and a male from wally ducks.

southstreets

southstreets

got myself some bx-1 after seein some of KT's pics.. damn they look nice!!!! south

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i cant edit my old post but i ment to say wally ducks not wally sucks

Top Bottom