C99 from actual seeds

• Thread starter coxnox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coxnox

coxnox

hi !!
does somebody know from where they got their C99 ? i search for any info about the actual seeds C99...i know old dreams genetics did work with it but the thread is closed now.

Actual's C99

J

justatry

I always thought c99 was clone only, until I got referred to bro grimm

R

rhaco

Hi coxnox ;),

Not sure, but they're F2's or now maybe F3's from Grimm's stock.

++

G

Genius Genetics

mosca are working with C99 they do a F1 and a BX1
iv grown the BX1 and it was some AWESOME pineapple dank

coxnox

coxnox

actual c99 came from old CW from the Bros Grimm
what do you mean with old CW ?

mosca are working with C99 they do a F1 and a BX1
iv grown the BX1 and it was some AWESOME pineapple dank

hi,
i know allready that, and allready have some beans from their bx1, but that doesn't answer to my questions about ACTUAL SEEDS's C99... :worried
anyway thanks for the reply.

johnursery

johnursery

reefermans c99 was realy good too, thats where i got mine, beautifull plant but just not for me, too racy

Z

zombywolf

Go to Hempdepot.ca for Joey Weed's C99. He has been doing Grimm strains for a long time with no complaints. Prices are very reasonable-$57 for most of Grimms strains.

K

Kushmaster

C-99 is confirmed Brothers Grimm original.

Its a rare pheno of Princess that was crossed back with princess till it was true breeding and then called C-99. I see that people say that you can buy this seeds online but they are not first generation Brother's Grimm. Few people in the world have F1s of any of their original seed stock or even rarer private strains they had like AK472 which was their own rare pheno version of AK47.

you are one wealthy man if you got F1s :)

coxnox

coxnox

common i know all that...i just look for ACTUAL SEED OWN VERSION of it !!
are they F2 ? F3 ? hybrid from differant C99 line ?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I must be a lucky guy. I got a C99 that has been around for a long long time. I had to trade alot to get it. Hopefully it lives up to it's hype.

coxnox

coxnox

I must be a lucky guy. I got a C99 that has been around for a long long time. I had to trade alot to get it. Hopefully it lives up to it's hype.

C99 from grim stock ? or F2 from other breeder ? or maybe a cut ?

has_some_sinse

has_some_sinse

I paid $1100 for 11 Original Brothers Grimm Seeds, 4 years ago. I'm not letting any cuts out, everyone who has tried my C99 ("Grail", as she is known around here) freaks out about the epic potency, earth shattering, instant blast in the face, before you can turn the smoke around to exhale. I am currently on a male search, I have 13 different Cindy's from various breeders, and I know of 3 more to lock down. I'll run 5 seeds each example, collect all the best males, document the progeny, and release her in seed form when she's ready after a few generations selective breeding, and I will also be recubing separately to see which is the best route, I want it to be a breeder and the best medicine, I can't understand why people release unstable genes as medicine. It needs to be reliable and amazing . This is going to be my life's work, I'm not so arrogant as to say better than Soul and Sly's original, but that's my goal. I know how special my "Grail" is and I'm going to hopefully melt some faces along the way. BCBD just released a fem'd Cindy also, but it's kinda fucked up since they they're using the file photo from Actual Seeds (Swiss breeder) C99. You may not get what your expecting, considering that it is a completely different source.

P

primeform

I paid $1100 for 11 Original Brothers Grimm Seeds, 4 years ago. I'm not letting any cuts out, everyone who has tried my C99 ("Grail", as she is known around here) freaks out about the epic potency, earth shattering, instant blast in the face, before you can turn the smoke around to exhale. I am currently on a male search, I have 13 different Cindy's from various breeders, and I know of 3 more to lock down. I'll run 5 seeds each example, collect all the best males, document the progeny, and release her in seed form when she's ready after a few generations selective breeding, and I will also be recubing separately to see which is the best route, I want it to be a breeder and the best medicine, I can't understand why people release unstable genes as medicine. It needs to be reliable and amazing . This is going to be my life's work, I'm not so arrogant as to say better than Soul and Sly's original, but that's my goal. I know how special my "Grail" is and I'm going to hopefully melt some faces along the way. BCBD just released a fem'd Cindy also, but it's kinda fucked up since they they're using the file photo from Actual Seeds (Swiss breeder) C99. You may not get what your expecting, considering that it is a completely different source.

Awsome man. I wish everyone had this kind of dedication to SOMETHING in there life. Imagine if every strain had someone dedicated to it like this. Cant wait to see the results of your "life work". In the meantime can you recommend the best c99 thats obtainable by the average person? I was considering picking up some from Dr Greenthumb.

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
I have TWO, original C99, uncracked seeds in my mitts!

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

That's an exciting goal to be working towards and I wish you great success.
I hope I can follow you around and keep up with your progress

Top Bottom