c99.......

• Thread starter shamus dolan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I have checked out a bunch of post about c99 and haven't found any post on where to get the purest strain.a lot of farmers i have talked to have wished there was a place too track down true genetics for a lack of a better term.a lot of strains out there are bastardized like crazy.My suggestion would be to have a(pure strain locator forum).any help finding c99 would be appreciated.
...............shamus.......:sun2:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Can't offer any help but I'm watching this thread and This post'll move it back up the ladder... :)

E

easypleasie

Hey dolan, give Mosca seeds a try. Sometimes you have to grow them out to get your answers. You'll get mixed reviews everywhere online. Mosca seems to be the most solid that i've seen. I'm running his bx-1 right now :)

Also, this thread should be in a different forum... :)

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
your rite easy,everybody has there own opinions on strains,what one person likes, others may not.........so many strains so little time...shamus

L

LaoGrow

Cindy 99. R u looking for the brothers grimm cut? The phenotype of Jack Herrer that came along with other gorgeous strains like genius and apollo 11? Cuz if so, its a rare find, but definitely not impossible. The reason it doesnt go around more is because the strain is pretty difficult to root when taking clones

G

GunnarGuchi

Cindy 99. R u looking for the brothers grimm cut? The phenotype of Jack Herrer that came along with other gorgeous strains like genius and apollo 11? Cuz if so, its a rare find, but definitely not impossible. The reason it doesnt go around more is because the strain is pretty difficult to root when taking clones
i agree
its possible to clone it but dont expect the same survival % as usual

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's the deal with DNA Genetics Chocolope and the C99? I have heard rumors that it was used in the breeding of Chocolope (OG CH Thai x Cannalope haze)? Are we in the proper thread area?

audiohi

audiohi

I'm growing out wallyducks c99 right now... They are only in veg at the moment.
I've heard wally's c99 is a pretty good representation. I hope so!

L

luvtogrow

Joey Weed sells c99 f2's, grow that a lot along with A11 F2's.

JAWS

JAWS

runing some C-99 * BLUEBERRY at the moment, the seeds came from WALLY...also have some..

C-99
C-99 F2'S
C-99 FEMED

hopefully i'll get a good shot at the ONE..
peace:bong2:

B

Bi0hazard

Keep looking for the C99 holy grail! I've heard from many people that the Mosca C99 BX is a very stable representation of the real C99. I've heard good things about Wally as well, but never really tried it out.

JAWS

JAWS

hey BIO:)
ya i have heard the same thing about WALLY, this is my first run with his gear so im hoping for good things to come...also have some other c99 crosses from WALLY..

C-99 * SUPER SKUNK
C-99 * GRAPEFRUIT

and before i knew what i had i had some-

C-99 * BLACKBERRY
C-99 * PANAMA RED

but i traded them out, arrrrrrr..........
peace bro:)

P.S. what i should do is a huge ass C-99 GROW...

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Im going to try Mosca's c-99 someday, I heard good things about it.
I grew out a few phenos of Joeys C-99 f2's, Im very happy with how they turned out.
This one is my pineapple/mango pheno.

gallery_7_2_2139077.jpg

S

SSHZ

Try Dr. Greenthumb's C99.................I've heard good things.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
So has anyone heard about C99 used in Chocolope?

420king-MASSES

the revs c99 is supposed to be pure and you can score those genetics at trichome kings seedbank

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I thought Chocolope was 95% Choc Thai x 5% cannalope?

(copied from DNA description)
Genetics : O.G. Chocolate Thai X Cannalopehaze

Yeah I'm not sure where I heard this. I think I was told by a friend that said C99 was used. Maybe it was used to make the cannalope haze?? I don't know just wondering as I haven't tried C99 yet. I think Chocolope is a great strain, and if C99 was used I just wondered if that is where the flavor comes from.

Cheers,
Crom

Latest posts

Top Bottom