Ca autoflower outdoors

• Thread starter drunknbass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drunknbass

drunknbass

Sorry if this is dumb, but can you start an autoflower outdoors this time of year? I live in the low desert and the weather now till jan is actually perfect (not too hot and not too cold).
I live in SoCal east IE.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Any strain will start 2 bud instantly this time of year not juss auto flower strains.. So the answer would b yes if ur in SoCal..

drunknbass

drunknbass

So I can move my vegging plants from indoors to outdoors when I decide to flip them?
If I can use all my indoor space for veg I could x2 my productivity.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

In SoCal u get nice weather it will work but don't expect a giant harvest cuz the sun is very far away from Earth this time of year.. The buds will b smaller & not as dence.. But I've did it 3 hrs away in Fresno the center of Cali..

drunknbass

drunknbass

In SoCal u get nice weather it will work but don't expect a giant harvest cuz the sun is very far away from Earth this time of year.. The buds will b smaller & not as dence.. But I've did it 3 hrs away in Fresno the center of Cali..

You did autoflower or you did a inside/outside grow?

I thought I'd give autoflower a shot since I have a huge yard for planting but missed the good season.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

No I've never ran an auto flower strain b4.. But tossed out a few extra strains from indoors in the fall.. I always take extra clones & pick the best 1's 2 flower & I never have the hart 2 kill them so I toss them outside..I live in Fresno & we can flower super late in the season b4 we get freeze nights.. & when I toss a clone outside this late in the season they automatically start 2 bloom juss like a auto flower strain..
Well almost every time I toss an indoor clone outside it always starts 2 flower even in the summer time.. It happens cuz I veg under 24hr light cycle & when they go outside & get there 1st dark cycle the think it's winter time & they start 2 bloom..

drunknbass

drunknbass

No I've never ran an auto flower strain b4.. But tossed out a few extra strains from indoors in the fall.. I always take extra clones & pick the best 1's 2 flower & I never have the hart 2 kill them so I toss them outside..I live in Fresno & we can flower super late in the season b4 we get freeze nights.. & when I toss a clone outside this late in the season they automatically start 2 bloom juss like a auto flower strain..
Well almost every time I toss an indoor clone outside it always starts 2 flower even in the summer time.. It happens cuz I veg under 24hr light cycle & when they go outside & get there 1st dark cycle the think it's winter time & they start 2 bloom..

Damn ok.. I'd give that a try, but I have a hydro setup and not sure I'd want to rig anything outside.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Outdoors in the IE? Doesn't it snow out there during winter??

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Honestly unless your east of the banning pass area i dont think its gonna happen very well for you,its gonna be low 30s at night for the next couple days.Towards palm springs i couldnt say but i have a couple rentals there and when its freezin ass at my house its 78 there!

drunknbass

drunknbass

Honestly unless your east of the banning pass area i dont think its gonna happen very well for you,its gonna be low 30s at night for the next couple days.Towards palm springs i couldnt say but i have a couple rentals there and when its freezin ass at my house its 78 there!
I'm actually in banning lol
It has been dropping so I think you're right. Window is gone.

Top Bottom