ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Looks like an awesome day and what fun envy everyone that got to go! More pic's
it was .. day 2 pics coming now
very nice cheese, making me wish i was there ! what kinda swag ya get out of there? lotsa freebies i bet.
it was a blast.. lots of free beans and weed and dabs and edibles
cool pics, and you got some of my dry ice/dry sift goji og..... enjoy!
i seen that and had to have it .. tried to get the beans but i was a little short .. looks like a trip down to santa cruz is in my future.. thanks bodhi
whaa whaa i wanna go too. looks like a blast. yeah i really gotta get to 1 of these. thank you for sharing.
you really shouldve, it was hella fun.. more pics coming
Big whats that sandwich your making me hungry
that was from the treescake factory... it was bomb.. low dose of meds in their food so you dont get loaded but you get the meds in your system
Looks like a good day out!

it was a little windy. it was hard to roll up anything but made for a cool day

Tht goji looks bomb how was it Big C I know it was fire Bodhi Is my fav breeder for a reason he is a canna super star everything he touches turns to platinum I'm glad i have a couple packs of goji in the stash.

it was fire fa sho

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

jamaican x Chemdog D by schwoop. it was cup entry.. smoked a big ole fatty with him and norcal and this shit is flame .. heres a big nug of it .. he also blessed me with a fat nug aswell. thanks schwoop youre a hella koo cat and hope to get down to avalon soon.
Jamaican x d big buds by schwoop

heres the nug that he blessed me with .. half of its been smoked with crom and sanvanlona
Jamaican x d by schwoop

Top Bottom