CA MED CUP - POST YOUR PICS HERE

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

WOW you guys are fuckn awesome for taking those pics for all of us that missed it.... jus packed me a fattasss bowl to read and see what u guys posted.... im a bit sad cuz i really wanted to be there and meet all of you... you guys rock though great picks i like ur style TF nice gurly pics i likes them stacked... hubba hubba.... BC damn bro you scored homie cant wait for ur post on the gear u guys copped... i really hope the farm has an event for the fellow farmers one day....

EVOKE

EVOKE

my bad bro i was a lil faded i meant to say "cant wait to read your posts on the gear you copped" i was chief'n on ogr the white i harvested two months ago amazing stuff. but anywhoo... i was looking at some of the pic u guys posted whats "fast and furious" is it a new strain by CC...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

my bad bro i was a lil faded i meant to say "cant wait to read your posts on the gear you copped" i was chief'n on ogr the white i harvested two months ago amazing stuff. but anywhoo... i was looking at some of the pic u guys posted whats "fast and furious" is it a new strain by CC...

fast and furious is cali connections version of purple haze. its blackwater x ssh.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Here's a few pics. I'll post more of nugs and beans when I get a chance.

IMG 9058
IMG 9091
IMG 9089
IMG 9059
IMG 9152
IMG 9108

Latest posts

Top Bottom