Cab build,and grow show 101

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og420

Og420

Why am i only finding this thread now?

cab looked awesome mate, id love to have wood working skills but they seem to elude me, the last thing i tried to build was a simple shelf, one with a frame around the outside and a support through the middle to hang my light off, didnt even manage to get the frame done, there was a staple stuck in the wood :/, cant cut a straight line to save my life either, soon as im back in employment im gonna grab some new tool's that should make it a little easier like a circular saw to get those cuts nice and straight lol - Subscribed and +repd

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up KMK? lovin the led shot! hows everything in your neck o' tha woods? hope all is well.... peacentreez

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
whats up KMK? lovin the led shot! hows everything in your neck o' tha woods? hope all is well.... peacentreez

Hey Daze,
Things are good bro thanks for asking been real busy.trying to finish up the veggies in the garden.everything is pretty much done and canned except i got a ton of spuds to dig up yet.

three weekends ago we made home made horse raddish like not a lil but alot of it (my eyes still water just thinking about it lol),and the past two weekends we have made home made apple butter.

This morning i picked 11 quarts of chestnuts and thats just the start of them so i should get this many every day for the next couple weeks,and of course ive been keeping an eye on the girls,and am pleased to say that with all the rain ive had zero mold and only lost two plants to the floods so a bountiful harvest is coming here shortly.:hi

i have one plant that is lagging behind not sure if she will finish in time but everything else is pretty much right on course.

how have things been with you?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well shit the bed! was wondering where you went bro

cant wait for round 2!

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
well shit the bed! was wondering where you went bro

cant wait for round 2!

Hey whats good ML? yeah ive been around just have been busy with work and the outdoor ladies.

but now that the outdoor harvest is finished ill have a lil bit more time so ima get this started here real soon.maybe even get the frame built this week yet.

Hope all is good out in your neck of the woods.

KMK

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Well im gonna have to take back my last statement! i didnt think i would be leaving quite so soon.

Ill be working out of state for a short stint at a time.so my time will be limited to work on the next round.

Ill try and get update up as often as i can in the coming months.

take care and be safe

KMK:hi

sog1313

sog1313

subbed for when you get back KMK. i love the DIY and stealth aspects of your grow, something i try to incorporate into mine. i'm very interested to see you build a flowering chamber. good growing!

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up KMK? hope you had a good thanks giving. cant wait to see what you come up with next. stay safe brotha. peacentreez

G

grgryclayton

awesome diy, I am going to follow your post and try to build one just like it if you don't mind! Thanks again really helpful info you sending our way. Later

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
One more week to go and i will be back home for good! then i can finally get back on this thread.

~KMK~

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Im hanging bro! im so sick of tripping pipe out of state when there is so much going on rt in my own back yard. im ready to be home for good.

~KMK~

Nothing worse than having to work away from home when all you wanna do is be at home. I feel for ya man.

420alldaze

420alldaze

Im hanging bro! im so sick of tripping pipe out of state when there is so much going on rt in my own back yard. im ready to be home for good.

~KMK~

what up brotha? at least you got some work right meow. im countin the days til warmer weather. lol be safe man talk to ya soon ..peacentreez 42o

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
what up brotha? at least you got some work right meow. im countin the days til warmer weather. lol be safe man talk to ya soon ..peacentreez 42o

Yeah theres deff no shortage there bro.they run us 365 lol. soon it will warm up and you will be making hay brother

~KMK~

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking forward to round 2 KMK! There's no place like home... :nod

Top Bottom