Cab build,and grow show 101

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
hahaha.

Man i was just scrolling back through this thread and im still drooling over that cab. You is a crafty mofo aint ya..lol

W

wanderingwobble

Damn! Lemme kniw when you could use a few bucks! Id take like three of these things lol and ive got a couple homies would too! Healthy ladies too! Your thread took me all day to read, i mustve mised the strain names?

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Glad you found it usefull bro.

~KMK~

Damn! Lemme kniw when you could use a few bucks! Id take like three of these things lol and ive got a couple homies would too! Healthy ladies too! Your thread took me all day to read, i mustve mised the strain names?

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder

Sorry bro i missed that part.i think the strain names are on first or second page but it will have to be updated cause ive gotten alot more since then.cheers!

~KMK~

S

Santi

KMK
I am new to this site and have been considering buying a stealth closet. I am skeptical to spend all the $ on a supercloset if they are bs. But following ur thread seems to convince me this could work. What keeps my from buying a supercloset is the super expensice cost. Are you really interested in building and selling them? let me know. Much respect
Peace

joehank

joehank

@KMK-- Wow, this is exactly how every DIY thread should be,, awesome, detailed, and easy to follow instructions, and step by step pictures of all of the important steps, and then some. I look forward to learning more from you, as I also consider myself to be a DIYer. Thanks!

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
@KMK-- Wow, this is exactly how every DIY thread should be,, awesome, detailed, and easy to follow instructions, and step by step pictures of all of the important steps, and then some. I look forward to learning more from you, as I also consider myself to be a DIYer. Thanks!

Thanks bro much respect!

KMK

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Wow been awhile since ive been to this thread lol. Was curious if anyone knows how to make anti wilt spray for clones? I've been searching on the web to no aval so figured I'd ask the good peeps here at the farm.
I normally use vitas products but figured if I could make my own I would. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
KMK

Calixylon

Calixylon

Dude that vent system is awesome, straight up clean and fresh. No annoying wires and fans just recessed vents that give you way more space. I wish I could do this in my little 2x 4 tent, my inline fan and ducting take up almost a foot of ceiling space. These cabs have got me thinking, just not sure mine would come out looking so clean, don't have much woodworking skills in terms of cabinetry. Do you do woodwork for a living?

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Dude that vent system is awesome, straight up clean and fresh. No annoying wires and fans just recessed vents that give you way more space. I wish I could do this in my little 2x 4 tent, my inline fan and ducting take up almost a foot of ceiling space. These cabs have got me thinking, just not sure mine would come out looking so clean, don't have much woodworking skills in terms of cabinetry. Do you do woodwork for a living?
Nope I'm just handy when it comes to stuff like that. It's really not so hard if you take your time

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am all about home built do it your self stuff I loved building my 1st closet and then converting the attic was a Blast
I have just big enough to help a few needy vet and take care of me
Its so much more rewarding BUT now I want a Tent for doing a biy O pollen tossin....
Tiss the truth this is a great thread Hope your Well and May have to do one out of a ol side by side fridge myself
sendin the DIY Vibes to the @KOTTENMOUTHKING
peace FlyJ

Top Bottom