Cab build,and grow show 101

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Hi all,

This will be my first contribution to the farm.
My plans are to do a build,and grow from start to finish with enuff detail that anyone can follow along,and build the same cab if they desire to.

There will be alot of diy things along the way.from the cab its self,exhaust,lights and a carbon filter that works extremly well all in detail laid out very easy so anyone new or seasoned can grasp it.

Then when the cab is built,and tested i will run a poll for the genetics i will run,and let you all decide what gets run in the cab itself.

Finally my favorite part will be the bud show,and smoke report.if along the way there are any questions i will answer the best i can.

I have built,and ran several of these for couple years now hope you all enjoy.
Cab build,and pics will start in couple days.

Later KMK:harvest:

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
I guess maybe not to many people are interested in a build? oh well im gonna do it anyhow,and post everything on here so if anyone ever wants to use it they have it at there disposal.

KMK

P

papadop

KM, I am tuned in. I am in the design/acquisition stage and being a newb this will really help. Really interested in what ventilation and lighting you will use, Good luck!::)

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Stay tuned it will be a good show i promise! thanks for checking in bro.:)

KMK

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

Kottenmouthking,

I for one am interested in your build - i will hopefully find myself in such a situation soon so anything I can read about building my own cab will be treasured ;-)

Post away!

Peace
BR

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

I'm also interested, I have a buddy who would Love for me to build him a stealth cab of sorts. Also makes me want to document my build out of an entire room if i ever get to start the damn thing lol. -subscribed

winta

winta

im interested my dude! :) people probably waitin for u to put up pics ;)

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Awesome! thanks for stopping guys pics will be posted in a couple days.

KMK

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Well i think it would be fun to let everyone else pick winta,but here are some of the genetics i have off the top of my head.lol

Chem valley kush
Romulan Hash plant
Romulan deisel
Dead head og
GrandoggyPurps
Bc Roadkill
Chuck d
Sour 13
Connoisseur chem
cindy 99 f2
dna og kush
dna og kush # 18
power skunk
avalanche
Plum princess
chemical romance
Sourchemsister
Thats all i can think of with out looking lol

winta

winta

nice lineup bro! u got a tough decision to make i see why u want our help lol

Well i think it would be fun to let everyone else pick winta,but here are some of the genetics i have off the top of my head.lol

Chem valley kush
Romulan Hash plant
Romulan deisel
Dead head og
GrandoggyPurps
Bc Roadkill
Chuck d
Sour 13
Connoisseur chem
cindy 99 f2
dna og kush
dna og kush # 18
power skunk
avalanche
Plum princess
chemical romance
Sourchemsister
Thats all i can think of with out looking lol

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
I'm also interested, I have a buddy who would Love for me to build him a stealth cab of sorts. Also makes me want to document my build out of an entire room if i ever get to start the damn thing lol. -subscribed

aSilvrHaze,bro this will be as about as stealthy as one can get.so much so it will sit in my living room under my tv.

The girlfriend has been bugging me to build her a new tv stand.lol no problem dear:giggle!!! So with a different motive than what she had in mind everyone stays very happy lol.

We learned to compromise along time ago:harvest:

KMK

JK420

JK420

If you have to choose just 1 do the GranddoggyPurp. If you're going to do multiple, throw in Connoisseur Chem and Chemical Romance as well. Should make the living room smell real good.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
If you have to choose just 1 do the GranddoggyPurp. If you're going to do multiple, throw in Connoisseur Chem and Chemical Romance as well. Should make the living room smell real good.

Thanks bro for stopping by.With that mix it would prob smell like dead bloated carcuss covered in shit infused grapes! lol in a good way.

My filter will do its job tho so we will see.

KMK:harvest:

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Im interested as well KMK, I used to run stealth 400/600 cabinets for a long while, be interesting to see what you've come up with, I find it alot tuffer to build a stealth cabinet then a 10 lighter, Might be cheaper but there's 500lbs of shit in a 5lb sack! can you say "Micro Surgery". But once there done there pretty cool, I found it Closet/Cabinet Grows to be a great wealth of knowledge as there are so many tweaks and variables, Once youve built/run a few of these you become very efficient at cooling, airflow, heat, humidity control, A great Skill Set to have if you wanna grow Imo.

Anxious to see what you've come up with fo sure bro!

As for what gear to run, That whole list looks like a blast bro! good luk with that! lol!

sub'd!!:harvest:

Welcome aboard G.O.D!

Glad to have you here.i agree there is a wealth of knowledge to learn from running a small cab,and trying to fit everything inside while being able to keep it cool,and under the rader etc etc.

KMK:harvest:

Top Bottom