Cali Busts

• Thread starter ReCway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Amber

Amber

" 49,206 marijuana plants seized from public lands on the Sierra National Forest in Fresno and Madera Counties and 8,847 marijuana plants in the Sequoia National Forest in Tulare County"

"1,163 marijuana plants and 1,723 pounds of processed marijuana were found at his residence on agricultural land in Reedley"

" 920 marijuana plants cultivated on private ranch land "
Go big or go home? Was this recently?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Didn't sandusky continue to operate in the face of letters giving him notice? Pretty dumb if you ask me. I mean it sucks he got 10 years, but it sure is easy for them to make an example of you if you. Especially when you think you can win... If the DEA sends you a letter to stop within 30 days, it's pretty much game over if you don't, no?
Pretty sure they got raided 3 times and opened back up under the same name after each time, that's why they were so harsh on him. He was trying to prove a point like DeAngelo, he probably did think he could win

R

ReCway

Pretty sure they got raided 3 times and opened back up under the same name after each time, that's why they were so harsh on him. He was trying to prove a point like DeAngelo, he probably did think he could win

feds are gonna throw the book at deangelo. when its all said and done he is gonna get the harshest sentence we have seen come down. just watch.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
feds are gonna throw the book at deangelo. when its all said and done he is gonna get the harshest sentence we have seen come down. just watch.
You could be right...gonna be interesting..Will he marter himself?

or will he book a flight to Aruba?

SmokeStackSoCal

SmokeStackSoCal

Everybody just needs to grow with UC's and keep their plant number's within the lower 3 digits. I mean 49k plants really, on public land! :)

Top Bottom