Cali-c Larry Og

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Wanted to track this one from start to finish in bloom. I vegged with hortilux power veg bulbs, 4xuv white and 4xblue spectrum veg420. Bulbs are pretty pricy for these t5's and honestly wish the bloom room had some better light quality however that's soon to come early next year will be switching to cmh @DemonTrich. I'm blooming with 4x300w mars hydro, been using these lights for a year now, you just gotta use them correctly and you can get some fire quality. Cali connection has some reviews out there with hermie issues and yes I've had my issues with my first Larry bean that were advertised as FEM, ended up being a male. Guess it was a sign because the next bean I popped ended up being a serious packer. I'll post a shot of my 6 week Larry vs the new addition Larry that entered a couple days ago. These T5's brought out some serious stacking and I'm very happy to have power veg gear.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Alright so here's a week 2 update. I added some pk13/14 today. She's grabbing this nice lime color out of her buds as I've lowered here nitrogen intake. I upgraded to a commercial pump yesterday, and I'm hoping to pump a ton of air to these roots now. Took her babies a two weeks ago and she's potted up already exploding with roots.

IMG 2763
IMG 2767
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Ahhhhh one more day of dryness, dried up exactly how I expected it to. Tried a different drying method this time, hung the whole plant until the sugar leaves curled then manicured. She smells like lemon gas

IMG 2781
IMG 2782
IMG 2784
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Progression, she's sitting strong in the front left. Took the last girl to 65 days. I wanna go for 70 on the next. However, I can say this smoke is Mezmorizing, puts me in total lock down.

IMG 2786
IMG 2793
IMG 2796
Top Bottom