• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Coco plants!

What up farmers! Here's a lil update on my Raskal's OG and Purple Chem growing in coco. This is my first coco grow and I been having heat issues in my lil veg tent. I need to move it into the house! I'm about to top and transplant them into 3gal smart pots with coco and perilite this weekend! I been feeding them pretty light on the nutes but still a lil yellowing. I will get them dialed in. I think heat is the issue! So here r some new pics but they do them no justice! I took the pics with my Ipad in shitty lighting. Help me out coco growers! Anyways up first, Raskal's OG!

Raskals og11
Raskals og21
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Coco plants!

Up next is the Purple Chem!

Purple chem11
Purple chem21
Purple chem41
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
i love coco i dnt think you need perlite i just use it straight botanicare cocogrow and love it would did u want to know about coco bro??

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm feeding like 650ppm at 5.85ph and they r still yellowing. I think it was bcawz of the heat. We will see after I transplant and move that tent inside. I been using Botanicare CocoGro! I was gonna add a lil perlite when I transplanted into the 3gal. I just need to green them up a lil better. I been feeding them 5ml per gal of CalMag+ and they r still a lil light in color. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

S

sfzoo

Might help to give them girls a calmag foliar...

I was having the same issue in recycled coco, leaves weren't greening up enough for me. I upped the feed, not by much. And foliar sprayed CalCarb by Xtreme, next week they were green as i wanted them to be.

Not sure which helped. But i'd like to think it was the CalCarb.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I was giving them foliar sprays and stopped. I been so busy. I keep forgetting about that. Thanx for reminding me, SF! I will hit them with some CalMag later. Hopefully that does the trick!

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

raise the ppm up to 800-850, and add that cal-mag into the mix everytime you feed and you'll be solid. My cali conn gear loves cal-mag and nutes.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I been feeding with it every time. I will try to bump up my ppm and see what happens!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey y'all. These girls r doin reall good. I been feeding them lightly. I topped the AV. The P98 is starting to flower already. I got some cuts off them. I hope they root quickly. Here is some new pics of them bitches! Up 1st is the AV#4 and then P98 #5!

Av46
P98 56
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got a update on the coco girls. I got 1 girl from the Raskal OG and 3 from the Purple Chem. They r looking good. I will take pics when I get them transplanted. The Raskal OG is looking off the hook. Indica dominate 4 sho!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice work Rival I can't wait 2 see the pics.. I'm very interested on seeing how the Raskals og turns out.. Purple Chem sounds great 2.. Keep us posted Dog

S

sensisaint

hey whats up bro? good luck with the ladies. i found that all my cc strains i run are cal/mag whores,well nutrient whores for that matter,especiall the cvk and alien dawgv2,i find the alien bubba holds nute very well always super dark green then fade to purple at the end of cycle. i also just started the Chemdog #4 pure,purple chem,deadhead og and regulator kush from swerve,swerve hooked me up large at the ty expo,thanks bro. and im also about to start as soon as my license gets here jedi and and purple diesel. anyways them ladies are looking sick hopefully you find your keepers. peace and love bro

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice work Rival I can't wait 2 see the pics.. I'm very interested on seeing how the Raskals og turns out.. Purple Chem sounds great 2.. Keep us posted Dog
Thanx MG! I will have them pics up soon. Gotta do some major gardening 2day. Things r looking really nice for as much shit as I put these girls thru. I will get them pics up later. I think one of the Purple Chem is auto flowering. I topped it and shit started popping hairs like crazy! Oh well. I expected it anyway! Hope that Raskal stays solid. See u in the threads bro.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I feel you i think you just gotta get that one and its money the julius caesar seems pretty stable but thats gotta be the socal master in it. the A.V. looks dank bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feel you i think you just gotta get that one and its money the julius caesar seems pretty stable but thats gotta be the socal master in it. the A.V. looks dank bro.
4sho! I think she is a winner. I had my eyes on her the whole time. It was the only lady out of the 5 Raskal OG that I started. I got 3 out of 5 on the Purple Chem! The AV is starting to take off in flower. I got a few pics of my P98 in flower. I will get them up in a lil bit.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up ya'll. I took a few pics of the p98 in flower. She is starting to take off. Enjoy the pics!

P98 5 cola
P98 bud2
P98 lower
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey guys and gals. The Alien Vacation and P98 Bubba r doin really nice. The Bubba is flowering really fast. I cant wait to see them in full flower. I got a few new pics for every1 to check out. First up is the AV. Enjoy!

Av4 flower
Av4 buds

Latest posts

Top Bottom