Cali connected wit rival79!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looking dank cuzo i sure hope mine look that way i'm damn determined to have some dank bubba to smoke i just popped 3 more p98 s1's and 5 wifi x bubba and I just ordered a pack of pre 98 x katsu so I have to have some bubba!!!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

ooo..looking really nice and frosty, Rival79! My outdoor plants have barely started to flower but I can't wait for the cool temps to bring out the purple in some of them. Your plant looks dank as hell. :rasta2:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking dank cuzo i sure hope mine look that way i'm damn determined to have some dank bubba to smoke i just popped 3 more p98 s1's and 5 wifi x bubba and I just ordered a pack of pre 98 x katsu so I have to have some bubba!!!
That's right. Gotta love that Bubba. I got some other Bubba x's as well. Good luck finding ur Bubba lady! Not 2 many people call me cuzo! We must be family somehow! lol. Hit me up, PG!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1. I got an update on my coco girls. I got a nice Raskal OG lady and 3 Purple Chem ladies from my beans. The Raskal is indica dom 4sho. 1 Purple Chem autoflowered when I topped it. 1 is Chem leaning and 1 Purple leaning. I got pics of the Raskal and the Purlple leaning pheno for u guys and gals to check out. Tell me what u think!

Raskal og11
Purple chem
sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm startin to stack up homie gonna be some frost bombs,the purple chem and raskals phenos are lookin sick I hope those turn out insane!keep up the great work mang!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Those look good hommie shit you know we all fam on here

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's right. We r all am on the farm! Minus the haters and pigs. Hahaha! Glad u guys r digging my girls. Trying to dial in my coco girls after the transplant. I will try to get new pics up soon. I been out of town all week. Gotta get my green thumb on this weekend. Fuckin' catapillers r munching on my P98! I gotta kill them lil fuckerz. Anybody got any tips on what 2 use in flowering? I got some Catapiller killer and Azamax already.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
All he'll broke loose in my tent. Mites killed everything when I was out of town. Gonna have to start over. My Alien Vacation is drying still. The Bubba was fire! I will post some dry shots soon. Happy harvest y'all.

L

lou1980

All he'll broke loose in my tent. Mites killed everything when I was out of town. Gonna have to start over. My Alien Vacation is drying still. The Bubba was fire! I will post some dry shots soon. Happy harvest y'all.

Sorry about the bad luck Rival. Good luck with your new start!

I'm waiting for my P98 to show sex, and I'm also working on the CC Alien OG and Deadhead OG. Can't wait to see some pics of the dried Bubba.

Top Bottom