• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Hey man some pic's will help .
Your temp's are a lil high which is just givin those mites
the perfect environment to thrive!!!
The high temp's are not gonna encourage your girl's to flower as well as they could, but you should probably check and make sure that you don't have any lite leak's during their nite cycle!!!
Mite's and high temp's combined are huge stressor's.
I'd start waging war on those :sign0055: mites!!

D

DazedNconfussed

Yea man, never experianced these mites before but they just wont die....im broke big time so I cant do too much, so far I have used neem, soap and water, them no pest strips and doctor doom spray with 20% pygr (sp?)....growing has never been this miserable.....

IIll take your advice and double check for light leaks....I really dont want to have to cut this massive plant down, just want her to bud...LOL...is that really to much to ask for.....

oh and I have purple erkles and grape stompers flowering fine right beside the reapers....so....thinking it must be more strain related maybe.

waayne

waayne

Hey bro that's a big piece of info that your other's are flowering
OK....Make's it sound strain related now.This is a pain but if you wanna keep her you can take some alcohol an Q-tips an kill those mite's by hand! It's hard an take's awhile but it can be done.....
You gotta do it daily but it will start knocking their number's down and you gotta destroy the eggs too!!!
Good Luck bro!!!
I wish you all the best in your quest for total genocide on those :sign0055: mite's!!!!! :rasta2:

D

DazedNconfussed

Thanks Waayne, I appricate that...and Ill try the alchol swabs....man...ill be in there all night...LOL....

D

DazedNconfussed

Ok well that Chem Reaper crop was a total loss....2 months of veg and a month and half of flower down the drain...everything was looking so good....they just started to reveg under 12 hours light and then they were hit hard by mites.....I did move during this time so I dont know, maybe that fucked them up.

I have a clone of the best reaper I had going that I took before any problems came up and its about 3 weeks into flower now. I wanted to give it one more try but on a small scale to see if it was a genetic problem or enviromental. So far she isnt doing all that great but is hanging in there and doesnt show signs of reveg yet, just a case of nute lockout I am correcting....but my last crop of it stalled right about here so we'll see. I am also growing it in FFOC soil this time....its along side some grape stomper, purple erkle, casey jones and Jamaican OG...all of which are starting to flower nicely so if it revegs this time I think its safe to say it was the strain....really hoping it works out this time, I have more clones of it vegging in hopes she performs this round.

Ill try and get some new pics up tonight....

Top Bottom