cali connection feminized girlscout cookies autoflower!!!!!! im screwed!

• Thread starter LEON TIPSY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

are they autoflowering

• yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

so this guy SWERVE... is he with attitude? im new to this and gonna try to go through a bank. im from the states so im pretty nervous. not from cops just of sending off my money only to be burned. so this guy is no good? and what about attitude? also any recommendations on who is great with this then its encouraged and appreciated.
no hes not with attitude. attitude seedbank sells tons of seedbank's seeds. he is with cali connection which has come under some pretty severe scrutiny as of late. attitude is a reputable company, but unlike this site, they will sell any idiot's seeds. this is what got me because i wanted girl scout cookies and am in no position to get clones so i got seeds from cali connection via attitude. cali connection was the only company that had them. my problem may have been my fault but i would still stay away from ol swervy swerve

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

so this guy SWERVE... is he with attitude? im new to this and gonna try to go through a bank. im from the states so im pretty nervous. not from cops just of sending off my money only to be burned. so this guy is no good? and what about attitude? also any recommendations on who is great with this then its encouraged and appreciated.
Go to the top of this page and next to forums there is a tab that says THCbay,click on it and there are lots of seeds from reputable breeders,they all have forums here you can visit to learn more and see strains.

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

yea ivetaken plenty of clones off flowering moms . you'll b fine I honestly think you should listen to sea maiden here n high nitro with veg light cycle . may take twice as usual to get them where you want but they look just fine to me . if they didn't get that way out of the shell its hard to judge all the details from this side of the web but .until you go full on flower n she the cycle out . hermie factor or auto you not going to knowfor sure . honestly tho I seriously doubt they used auto flower genetics in this . butwhat d I know . anyway . in my past projects I took at least one clone of each plant n set to flower before I chose my keeper . my revival run ididnt . I picked out of veg the fluffyiest fruitiest smelling and got a hermie without cloning thew rest . thankfully I have gotton some gar to hold me overbut I am losing a whole cycle in vegging and cloning these new moms . ahh I hate growing from seed . I would almost suck a dick forsome real deal clones of gsc or pre 98 bubba lol n if I didnt I would find somebody to do it for me . .. I need a solidcut b4 I cut my wrists lol .. I love growin but I hate losing time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would pay 50 bux for even a good cut of blue dream n sage n sour .make that a 100. fuck I hate where I live l;ol

Last edited:
LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

yea ivetaken plenty of clones off flowering moms . you'll b fine I honestly think you should listen to sea maiden here n high nitro with veg light cycle . may take twice as usual to get them where you want but they look just fine to me . if they didn't get that way out of the shell its hard to judge all the details from this side of the web but .until you go full on flower n she the cycle out . hermie factor or auto you not going to knowfor sure . honestly tho I seriously doubt they used auto flower genetics in this . butwhat d I know . anyway . in my past projects I took at least one clone of each plant n set to flower before I chose my keeper . my revival run ididnt . I picked out of veg the fluffyiest fruitiest smelling and got a hermie without cloning thew rest . thankfully I have gotton some gar to hold me overbut I am losing a whole cycle in vegging and cloning these new moms . ahh I hate growing from seed . I would almost suck a dick forsome real deal clones of gsc or pre 98 bubba lol n if I didnt I would find somebody to do it for me . .. I need a solidcut b4 I cut my wrists lol .. I love growin but I hate losing time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would pay 50 bux for even a good cut of blue dream n sage n sour .make that a 100. fuck I hate where I live l;ol

yeah it sucks as far as clones go if you aren't in a more cannabis friendly area. this is one of my first negative experiences with seeds believe it or not. usually i find a good one out of the bunch and all goes well. it has to be that the mother was root bound because looking back, when i cloned her out she was massive in a 5 gallon gh waterfarm dwc bucket, but at the time it never occurred to me that the roots getting to cramped would cause flowering to trigger. now i know to trim roots down. and i already changed out my nutrients to a mix with more nitrogen and a little bit less bloom formula.

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

also a lot of nutrients aren't good to prolong mothers in . take canna coco for instance . it isn't designd to constantly veg . but yes that makes a lot of sense .

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

@LEON TIPSY To me it looks like they are definitely auto flowering on ya... I had ran Swerve's gear in the past and it looked spot on to your pictures when I had the auto issue.. If i remember correctly the seed run was fine but after cloning I started to experience the auto flower issues... I highly doubted it that what i'm seeing in your pics is caused by a root bound mom.. I've had many diff strains growing in beer cups for months and I've yet to see them throw out trichs like what you posted in your pics... Its normal for a plants to show pre flowers (a few pistils) when kept in veg cycle especially if they lack the root space and are ready to be flowered, to me what you posted looks spot on to the auto flowering plants CC is known for.... I wouldn't waste my time with them, just grab something from the farm and call it a day...

Peace

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Like someone above said. You want seeds? You are at the right place right now! As you read this go to the top of the page click THCBay and start ordering homeboy! Soon as you pay your shit will be there within 15 days. No bullshit, no headache and no garbage!

burn4me

burn4me

will do....most i see are reg. tho and i want fem. and not to complain at all love this place but some are pricey. i will have a better look. i was only gonna run with attitude bc of good things ive heard and it gives you the option to describe what you are looking for. but i will give it a better look here b4 making the choice. thanks again

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

will do....most i see are reg. tho and i want fem. and not to complain at all love this place but some are pricey. i will have a better look. i was only gonna run with attitude bc of good things ive heard and it gives you the option to describe what you are looking for. but i will give it a better look here b4 making the choice. thanks again

Burn from what I learned over the year my man is this. Why buy some cheap seeds for $50-$80 dollars when you can get the MONSTER alien genetics for $150? You want fem seeds? Divine Genetics seeds are Fem they are around $200 but the strains are amazing. Basically what I am saying is this. Spend a hundred dollars more on top of the line genetics and in the end you will be like what the fuck was I thinking trying to save $40 bucks. Skip the strip club one night and use that cash for good genes and thank me in 4 months good luck!

burn4me

burn4me

Burn from what I learned over the year my man is this. Why buy some cheap seeds for $50-$80 dollars when you can get the MONSTER alien genetics for $150? You want fem seeds? Divine Genetics seeds are Fem they are around $200 but the strains are amazing. Basically what I am saying is this. Spend a hundred dollars more on top of the line genetics and in the end you will be like what the fuck was I thinking trying to save $40 bucks. Skip the strip club one night and use that cash for good genes and thank me in 4 months good luck!
consider myself informed good sir...and thanks

LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

also anyone who has good opinions on seed companies from this site, let me know. what do you yourself run?

LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

@LEON TIPSY To me it looks like they are definitely auto flowering on ya... I had ran Swerve's gear in the past and it looked spot on to your pictures when I had the auto issue.. If i remember correctly the seed run was fine but after cloning I started to experience the auto flower issues... I highly doubted it that what i'm seeing in your pics is caused by a root bound mom.. I've had many diff strains growing in beer cups for months and I've yet to see them throw out trichs like what you posted in your pics... Its normal for a plants to show pre flowers (a few pistils) when kept in veg cycle especially if they lack the root space and are ready to be flowered, to me what you posted looks spot on to the auto flowering plants CC is known for.... I wouldn't waste my time with them, just grab something from the farm and call it a day...

Peace
thanks for your advice. i have heard of others having this same issue with cali connection. man they must really not give a flying shit over there. whatever the problem is, im so done with these things. i lost a lot of time and money from this situation, but in the process i have found people willing to steer me in the right direction. that in itself is valuable to me.

LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

LEON I found some really nice phenos in Divine Genetics White x GSC,and Chem4 x GSC

Divine has some other nice Girl Scout Cookie hybrids as well.........
LEON I found some really nice phenos in Divine Genetics White x GSC,and Chem4 x GSC

Divine has some other nice Girl Scout Cookie hybrids as well.........

i saw a couple of grows done with these on the forums. i think i might check them out very soon.

LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

I decided to go with the blueberry x gsc from divine. He uses the pre2k blueberry right?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I lost an amazing "Tahoe Og" to swereves amazing breeding!! haha! It was a sad loss that I am still extremely sour over. I would not trust too many breeders as what I have seen from some of the biggest companies would make one question every seed bank. Hopefully this comes back for you though. How was the original run of her?

LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

They have not turned back. I have room to run them right now because I had no back ups and they are continuing to flower at a rapid pace. I have transplanted them into big buckets and have been feeding them a lot of nitrogen and less phosphorus and potassium. I am still giving it time, but at this point I am leaning toward the fact that they are indeed auto-flowering. I grew the mother out from seed and she looked good other than the fact that after she was about a month and a half old, she was showing a few pistils. I have seen veg plants do this in the past, but have never had any issues at all keeping them or their clones in veg and out of flower. I have even taken plants that have completely flowered all the way and harvested and been able to bring them back to veg but these wont turn back. Since I have the empty space for the time being, I am just going to keep them going. The buds are starting to develop nicely and there are already crystals everywhere so I don't see a reason to trash them. I think it will be interesting to see what happens with them, but it is kind of hard to put the same love into them that I normally would. I will certainly post up more pictures as time goes on so everyone can see the product of swerves handy work.

LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

by the way, i didn't do an original flowering run with it because i only was able to get two seeds and narrowed it down to the one i picked pretty quickly because the other was really wimpy looking.

shoestring

shoestring

There not gonna turn back either. Trust me. My cali connection deadhead og is doing the exact same thing. Ive ran or tried to run l.a. affie, 818 headband, deadhead og, fast and furious, and larry og fem which was the first and last pack of fem seeds ive ever had. I still got males from that pack. And the fast and furious were freebies but they are not any good at all. Swerve and that whole cali connect crew has not taken the time nor applied the.necessary skills to properly breed the genetics. Alot of recessive traits in the genetics hes working with are not what any marijuana grower wants in their garden. A skillful breeder would have known this. It takes lots of.plants a shitload of time and knowledge to do proper breeding. With the cali connect seed lines this was not done. His seeds at the store i go to are 100$ a pack. Now we all know NO SEED IS WORTH THE PRICES WE PAY but the packes i bought were EXTREMELY overpriced. For the amount of work or lack of, the cali connection seeds just dont equate with the $ they charge. Buyer most definitely beware!!!!!

Last edited:
Rocketfueler

Rocketfueler

anyone who reads this, please please please dont find out the hard way like i did. i took my favorite cc gsc fem seeds and vegged them out. i took my favorite one and cloned the hell out of her. i was going to be running 16 plants in a 4k room. well a week into veg, they started showing more pistils. i thought nothing of it. as time went on, they were showing more and more to the point where i am 99.9 percent sure that they are autoflowering on me. This guy swerve is no good. we have all heard it before, but unfortunately i had never even heard of him until i ordered some seeds from attitude that were his gsc feminized. i have attached a pic. you guys be the judge. are they autoflowering.

Top Bottom