cali connection feminized girlscout cookies autoflower!!!!!! im screwed!

• Thread starter LEON TIPSY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

are they autoflowering

• yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
K

kushykush

I have ran a lot of CC gear. Tahoe, OGiesel, CVK, OSD, Pre 98 Bubba, Chem 91, and the mix packs and I have never had a single auto flower plant. I have had some hermies, but we are talking chem cuts so it is to be expected once in a while. Now the Tahoe, Pre 98, and CVK I have found almost identical plants to the mothers and are things I continue to run to this day. His Original Sour Diesel I was very disappointed in however. Not that it was not good, but it just was no damn Sour Diesel. I have experienced what you are talking about before though. One was with White Master Kush from Raskal. I ran it, took clones, flowered the original plant just fine, then my clones began to auto flower under 24 hours of light and did not stop. The other was Old Time Moonshine from DJ Short. Same exact thing. Not sure what caused it, but it was only the clones, and only those single times. Oh and I forgot about Jedi Kush. Did not seem to have an ounce of Death Star in it. Very disappointing

shoestring

shoestring

Well i got a few seedlings of ogiesel going along with some others rite now. These were given to me by my cousin so i said hell with it. I hope (again) these turn out because my past exp with cali connect has been shitty to say the least. Ive ran in the past l.a. Affie, 818 headband (by far the best of the lot), fast and furious (what a joke), deadhead og, and fem larry (which i got 2 or 3 males from). These seeds just dont cut it in my rooms. Ive ran em alongside many many different varieties from different companies and these suck period. Very low yields, wispy, autoflowering, and mid flower intersexed hermaphroditism. Iam giving ogiesel a shot only cuz its free and i have a spot open. If these turn out like expected i will not.be suprised. Sorry swerve. For 100$+ a pack there arw WAY better genetics out there for me and my setup.

K

kushykush

I agree for the price, there should be a lot more testing done. I would say the best I have ran from them is the Tahoe. I got one keeper identical to SFV and one identical to Tahoe. I have not done any of the others you mentioned except the OGiesel. Decent, but there are better OG's out there. Now his Chem Valley Kush I got a plant from that was identical to Chem D. I keep it still. Nice heavy yielding with chem funk to the max!

shoestring

shoestring

Man what kind.of yields are u getting because i vegged most of the calis about 7 to 9 weeks from when they were just little tiny seedlings and the yields are extremely small. I mean small. And these were under one of my 1000 watters in a sealed room with mini split/sante fe dehuey/co2 blah blah blah. Some deadheads yielded less than an ounce (the ones i didnt yank from hermie) and i wont even talk about larry and fast/furious. I always take 3 cuts from any seed plant that gets flowered before i put.jer downstairs and after about 6 weeks of 12-12 i went.to my veg area (a tent now) and yanked those lanky lame bitches. Now dont get.me.wrong. Crystally and.unique smells for.sure but. I expect that from just about.any.company. Its par for the course. These just sukt really.bad. And.i know how to grow. Been doing.this shit since.i was 19 and iam 40 years old now.

shoestring

shoestring

I had some cali connects alongside some tga varieties awhile back and my cousin came over and was just laughing. It wasnt even fair. Like a skinny little nerdy type standing next to a.muscle beach body builder. Lol.

K

kushykush

Well a lot of these I don't expect much yield from as they are OG's and tend to yield smaller. But the Chem Valley I kept I averaged about 2 ounces per plant in 2 or 3 gallons under two air cooled 400's. Now I have done the Larry (I could easily tell it in the mix pack) and it tasted amazing. However it yielded very bad and was not that strong. My Tahoes are just about to go back in the rotation as they yield about an ounce or so with 3 weeks of veg under the same lighting. I have seen very few reports of problems with the Tahoe or Buddha Tahoe so maybe something was done differently when breeding those. The Pre 98 I have yields about the same. It is weird, grows like an og until flowering sets in. It stretches a good bit but then just starts packing Bubba dense chocolate/coffee buds. Finishes a bit faster than Bubba as well. But I have def had some crappy plants from CC. I was so excited to do the Sour D and then I end up with a bunch of Kush type plants with lemony scent, but nothing at all like Sour Diesel. And nothing that was really worth keeping

shoestring

shoestring

Yeah swerve must of had something go down because ive read alot of threads from like 2009, 10, & 11 from here and.other sites and everyone was on the c connect bandwagon waving the flag. It seemed he had really good stuff. I thought i would give em a shot like a year or a year and a half ago and theres no way people could be praising the same genetics i had. Ive grown og based plants from other breeders that yielded WAY better. Anyways. Regardless. I tried real hard to like cali connection and gave it several attempts that ended costing me nutes, coco, energy bills, cost of seeds and most imortantly time. Iam over it. Onward we go!!!!

K

kushykush

I hear that. Now my CC strains are older except for the Chem 91 which I am running now so time will tell on that one. I think all my other stuff is from 2010 and maybe 2011. I honestly never ran anything from Rez Dog worth a F#$K and people praise his stuff a lot of the time. I just think a lot of these breeders sub out their grows and it depends who actually made the seeds as to what we get.

shoestring

shoestring

I think your rite on that. Alot.of the American companies dont have the space nor the resources for.all the gear to come.out.of one big breeding facility. Actually alot of european companies get thier seeds from low key.breeders too. Anyways tga/subcool is one thay comes to mind. Iam almost sure that the tga varieties i get arw made here in michigan (there are ALOT of growers growing.tga seeds here) and my exp with them has been mostly good to great. But other growers in other.parts of.the country say subs shit is garbage. Makes me.wonder if one could narrow it all down and find out where the crap seeds are coming from by region.

shoestring

shoestring

I mean lets face it. Anyone that has a couple years worth of successful grows.under their belt and getting average yields pretty much has their particular room(s) dialed in for the most part. And i know your going to get variation from grower to grower. But what iam saying is we all know how to grow (for the most part).We all have good equipment and skills or access to them. Why is there such a hot and cold black and white difference when it comes to one grower trying some genetics from a certain breeder and having success and another grower doing the same and coming out with junk? We are getting.down to a standard with growrooms, equipment, basic skills, etc. At least me and the 25+ growers i know are. So if it isnt the inconsistentcies of the seeds than what is it that gives us make or break results?

Last edited:
K

kushykush

Funny you mention TGA, I have had nothing but great stuff in almost all of their gear. In fact, I have smoked a lot of Hazes and Sativas, but I have one Vortex phenol that is one of the best Sativas I have ever smoked. Extremely potent and the flavor? Out of this world! I have ran Querkle, Third Dimension, Vortex, Ripped Bubba, Cheesequake, Jack The Ripper, Appolo Bx,, Agent Orange, lol A LOT! I found keepers in almost every pack. Cheese Quake almost every dang seed was great. Only thing I did not care for was Ripped Bubba. I had a lemon phenol with straight bubba nugs, which was decent. A jack the ripper style buds with a bubba taste, but not as good as Bubba. And one that was just a mild bubba. They all produced insane resin though. And while all were good, none were that stand out you look for when running a pack. Agent Orange was monster yielding. However the real amazing orange tasting phenol was pretty weak buzz wise. The stronger phenol tasted pretty boring, so no winners there. Querkle has some great plants to be found as well. But his fast, potent, sativas are where he stands out in my opinion.

And I have to agree with the consistency part. There should be more uniform results with some of this stuff if they are all coming from one place. Now I do see a lot of people F up finicky strains, but I do see good growers have shit results from something say I have great results with. My buddy ran DNA's Cannalope Haze and it was one of the nicest things I had tasted. I ran it and I had plants that had almost no resin and others that were decent but nothing as fast or as nice as his.

shoestring

shoestring

Ive ran from tga since 4 or 5 years now the following: pandoras box, kaboom, spacedawg, ace of spades, agent orange, jillybean, plushberry, qleaner, qrazy train, flav, ripped bubba, qush, dairy queen, and rite now micky kush. There all pretty damn good if not frikin awesome. And.i agree. Jillybean and Agent smelled and.tasted exactly like tangerines or freshly peeled oranges. Both were just pig yielders. The more citrusy ones were unfortunately the less potent. Later packs of agent hermied very late in flower which did not bother me. Dairy queen was a light yielder clone i had obtained but if u vegged her nice and.long she put out some amazing smells ans tastes. I didnt care for qush and ripped bubba but.my friends and patients loved both. Just about everyrthing ive ran from tga has been well worth it and i alot of them i ran for 6 months or more. The only reason i did get rid of some was beacause my patients were getting burnt out on the same stuff. Ace of spades was simply amazing with that blackberry smuckers jam smell. Pandoras box had many different phenos but all smelled like honey and reminded me of old school northern lights when it was really good. Qleaner was simply amazing with fat donkey dick buds. The flav i still run and will never give her up. Spacedawg grew long ass sausage colas. Some of the dried buds from many of the varieties had a pink hue all through the dried bud. Not any particular strain either. Funny looking at a jar you would see normal dried bud looks but a few were just....pink. Strange. Man their is alot going on with tga gear. Really excited to see what micky kush will do. There will always be a tga variety somewhere if not everywhere in my rooms. For sure!!

Last edited:
shoestring

shoestring

Tried to talk my cousin into picking up chernobyl but he bought quantum kush instead. I heard from growers that dont really like tga varieties that chernobyl was some seriously potent stuff. I just dont have the room rite now for anything else for the time being.

K

kushykush

Shit I forgot Chernobyl! I ran that and it tastes exactly like a Stewart's Lime Soda! It was so awesome and freaking ridiculously frosted. I may have to grab another pack of those now lol. I have Marion Berry Kush, Mickey's, and Conspiracy Kush beans. Just need the space lol

shoestring

shoestring

I hear ya. So many varieties. So little time. And the wild thing is this is just one company. Lol.

K

kushykush

I know right? I used to run like a single plant of everything but yield is double if I only have one or two strains per tent at a time so I will stick with that lol

shoestring

shoestring

I try and stick with one variety per table. Two but similar at most. And each table on a seperate tank/pump feed line so i can get all up in there deep like. Lol. I get much higher yields this way. I think i could crush it in the yield department with just running this one strain ive kept around for years and just monocrop the whole room but my patients would crucify me. They are a picky bunch and like everyone they need selection.

K

kushykush

LOL yea I hear ya there. Variety is the spice of life! My best yielding strain was OG#18 from Reserva Privada. Minimum veg netted me 4 ounces in a 3 gallon! However, I used to run a pretty hot room and when summer rolled around, that thing sucked. It would look and feel dense at the end of harvest, then dry it would be damn near hollow. It sucked. So later when I got my temps in the comfort zone for all strains, I got a couple other packs and never found the same pheno. Bummer

shoestring

shoestring

Air conditioners will solve the summer heat problems. If your not worried about smell and dont have the cash for a mini split then one of them window shakers or roll around units do the job. Alot of people diss roll arounds whether they are one hose or two but i used one for many many grows back in the day. They are inefficient compared to shakers and splits and you pretty much cant run co2 with em but the neato thing about them is they exhaust so much air outside you can use them for your exhaust fan. It clears built up humidity and heat just.like an inline or squirrel cage. But only when its warm so this means u still need a dehuey for night time conditions. I finally got a mini split awhile back but that sucker was over 2000$.

Latest posts

Top Bottom