Cali Connection Tahoe in your genetics?

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i hear ya on the cup thing but plenty of people tried karmas gear at the cup its was like one of the only yimes people agreed it should have won. usually people say i tried it and it wasnt all that.
what cup are you talking about???

one in co was some of the worst stuff there.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This thread is goin nowhere! As longa s it fire who cares what male was used. Some of the best strains around came from hermie pollen mishaps. Dank is Dank. It's up to the grower, how things turn out. I have good and bad luck when it comes to starting seeds afrom any company. Shit happens. I wouldn't tell ya my secret recipe. If he dont know wher it came from exactly, then get the fuck over it. 3 pages of bullshit and no response from RD at all. I wonder why? Let's come to a happy medium and post some pics of the keepers peeps have found instead.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

^^concur. Just dont support them if thats the case no need to rant about someone lying which is done all the fucking time in a this grey area we live with. I personally dont give a shit if swerves shit was the dad or whatever I just will find more fire elsewhere. Plenty of other folk or just go on tour and meet some friends find the real deals.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The subject doesn't matter. Do a search of Classic Remixs and Daliwarpaints posts and you will see they are drama queens. Sadly they aren't alone. This site is drama queen central and that's why so many people like myself don't post or participate. I just wonder if these fools will ever grow up and look back at how childish they were or are they done maturing? Like Rival said earlier about RD not responding, I mean how stupid is Daliwarpaint to think he's gonna get any positive response to his initial post? Maybe he's not expecting anything positive, maybe he's starting shit like am drama queen???Where have all the mods gone?????

I'm right here, bro! If u dont like peeps opinons then dont read their threads or comments. Maybe they just have a stick up their asses and feel the need to bitch no matter what. I will close this thread just to make it easy on every1. Like I said, share pics not bullshit comments. I have 1 pack of Lee Roy. I will form my own opinion on their gear very soon. I have grown lots of gear from dozens of breeders. Every1 gets a chance in the Funk Lab.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

The subject doesn't matter. Do a search of Classic Remixs and Daliwarpaints posts and you will see they are drama queens. Sadly they aren't alone. This site is drama queen central and that's why so many people like myself don't post or participate. I just wonder if these fools will ever grow up and look back at how childish they were or are they done maturing? Like Rival said earlier about RD not responding, I mean how stupid is Daliwarpaint to think he's gonna get any positive response to his initial post? Maybe he's not expecting anything positive, maybe he's starting shit like a drama queen???Where have all the mods gone?????
ive grown their shit and shown pics.

what you consider drama, be a sheep and complain about dumb shit, and let the big boys talk about the real shit if youre too pion for simple relative yet somewhat taboo-esque matters. all good.

funny how you mock me then do the exact same shit that came from henced mocking.

okay since a mod is here i want to know, if asking FULLY RELATIVE AND 100% TO DO WITH CANNABIS IN DESIGNATED FORUM SECTION questions arent good anymore......

why the fuck is this forum here?!?!?!??!

You know what else I find humorous, that you obviously have a dead fuckin soul and lost your passion. Sorry I haven't!!! I love this plant and haven't sold out enough to simply say "two wrongs make a right" and shit. You guys are a joke really? You guys are the ones that obviously have zero integrity or moral in this game. I don't blame you with all the potential, but this clearly shows some people are definitely in it for diff reasons.

yeah id be a drama queen if i was one of those dudes running around the entire site (or multiple sites, for that matter, you know who you are) talking shit or hyping shit. im merely engaged in conversations THAT ARE RELEVANT TO ME AND/OR MY GROW OR LIFE. drama queen??? why because i dont bend over for people with dumb shit??? serious dude, you best friend phillips? go back in the toolbox.

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

The reason I did not answer was I HAVE NOT been ON HERE.. You could have checked my last login date. The answer is NO, Swerves stuff wasn't used. The pollen came from a friend, just like some clones do. And if it was TCC gear used, he would have received credit, just like Rez received credit.
I know how this rumor started, it's sad. But funny, that they care so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom