• Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That looks fire bro I hope mine look like thar

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Heres some Kushplant done by my boy Eser !!!

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/9d54b858.jpg

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/dd6a5daa.jpg

Looking real nice impressive G !!!

I never seen or heard of that 1 b4 it looks nice.. Great grow Eser

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Never tested for someone before but since Im about to start an awc clone journal I might as well do a tester journal also. If you choose me to test, I will grow those beans the best I can, and finish the journal in a dialed in sealed room. At any rate I admire your work and thank you for your contribution to the community.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn Ali! Didnt know you had your own section on this forum! New digs eh?

Cant wait for the stuff you got up dem sleeves!

Testers been chosen yet?

Aligee

Aligee

Damn Ali! Didnt know you had your own section on this forum! New digs eh?
Cant wait for the stuff you got up dem sleeves!

Testers been chosen yet?

Thanks!!! New indeed !!! Testers have Not been chosen yet !!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks!!! New indeed !!! Testers have Not been chosen yet !!!

New is good! Change is gooood! :banana1sv6:

Sweet deal man, hope to see your stuff somehow soon! Via test or the bay!!!

Cant wait for'a drop

Rushoe

Rushoe

Sounds like a nice cross I bet every bean is a keeper U cant really go wrong with what ever pheno u find ...What did u reverse the bubba or the white fire?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Aligee used a male from a pack of Swerves Pre 98 Bubba kush seeds.. Maybe Ali can give more info

Aligee

Aligee

Sounds like a nice cross I bet every bean is a keeper U cant really go wrong with what ever pheno u find ...What did u reverse the bubba or the white fire?

I agree 100% the male used was from caliconnection pre 98 bubba bx!!!from there 1st release!!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thats correct 'Goo !!!

Ohhh, now I got it.

So Ali, these pre98 bubba regular seeds were only released at the first of the drop of the strain? I only see fem packs now....Got any pictures of this STUDLY pre98 poppa? Maybe some shots with some nut bustage??? :cool0041:

Hahha, not to be crude..

Aligee

Aligee

No pics of the male he would be almost 3yrs old by now most pics i put up are current ones !!!im starting a (kushplant) aka wifibubba bx soon i will be using a kushplant male going back to the wifi #1 ill def post pics of that stud thanks ,Aligee!!!

M

mrbong73

beautiful homie this is exactly what i want to see perfect plants you got there !!!If possible throw up a thread thanks for your support !Aligee!!!

Will do!
Maybe I'll prove myself worthy of being a tester in the future.
Here's a couple more pics of my seedlings so far.
First pic is the boys, second is the girls.
I'm thinking of growing out one of these males and hitting him with my OG or even back with the wifi bubba. I'd like to search for an OG dom. Not sure if that's possible or not though. Not a chucker.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

No pics of the male he would be almost 3yrs old by now most pics i put up are current ones !!!im starting a (kushplant) aka wifibubba bx soon i will be using a kushplant male going back to the wifi #1 ill def post pics of that stud thanks ,Aligee!!!

Ohhh okay got it now. Damn he'd be an OLLLLD timer, hahahha.

Geez these seeds sound one of a kind with that male pre98 in the mix. Not to many of those found right? Only fem packs right now?

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

That's what I'm talking about! Where can I sign up? lol.

urbanite420

urbanite420

I got real high hopes for my CC Alien Bubba male that I want to back cross to my bubba kush. He looks real studly. I gotta do a lot of testing and note taking for that project. I'm hittin up all my plants with that boy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom