~Cali Kushplant~ aka WiFi OGkush#1 x pre 98' bubba kush~

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

You get my PM Ali? Just checkin in bruh, almost too stoked!

L

Legacy

man id love to test these out.. sure there are more deserving ppl tho.

good work aliG im sure ill be camping out for some gear in the future

A

Ag2393

Hey would you want vividlygraphic from the OGR logo contest to make you a logo?

Aligee

Aligee

man id love to test these out.. sure there are more deserving ppl tho.

good work aliG im sure ill be camping out for some gear in the future

Indeed , get that post count up bruh start a couple grow logs !!!
Thanks bruh AliGee!!!

Illmind

Illmind

oh snap brother ali with his own section congrats on that there peace kid

Aligee

Aligee

Ok so i started 12 of these two days ago 100% germination ill be right along the testers that just started up there logs ill document here in this thread ill be making F2s at the same time ill be looking for a hardy male or three to bx back to the mom WiFi #1
Thanks everyone... AliGee !!!

kinger

kinger

Im gonna look for a male also,I want him to spread his loving around.

N

nrcl420

Phenomenal cross!!

Two of the most sought after strains in cali coming together.Wow, This strain should be something special.

winta

winta

thats whats up bro great idea! cant wait to see what u find for the f2s :)

Ok so i started 12 of these two days ago 100% germination ill be right along the testers that just started up there logs ill document here in this thread ill be making F2s at the same time ill be looking for a hardy male or three to bx back to the mom WiFi #1
Thanks everyone... AliGee !!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killa dank ass cross 4sure can't wait to see ya guys work these!

S

sweetbee

aligee- Would promise to do these justice , , , love the Bubbas' Long,long,loooooong time
farmer, with thanks to all those who protect our plant blessings, Sweetbee

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Going to get my test pack at my safe addy (2hrs away) in a week or so. Got a rental inspection for our lease extension which should go gravy a week from today...

Then those bitches willl be poppin! Thanks again AliG!

Aligee

Aligee

Going to get my test pack at my safe addy (2hrs away) in a week or so. Got a rental inspection for our lease extension which should go gravy a week from today...

Then those bitches willl be poppin! Thanks again AliG!

Ya my bad stoner error on the resend !!! Ill be looking out for that thread thanks G !!!

Aligee

Aligee

A couple babies!!!
71167735.jpg
0320c358.jpg

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey ali, they look solid bruh! Just a quick lil question.

I got 3 lil girls up and running, 2 didnt make it. In some lightwarrior, and they're behind my aliens. Could these all be some bubba leanin' phenos? slow all around? Im thinkin they just 3 lil girls takin they're sweet time...:pimp:

Thanks again for the opp to test these bro!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Hey ali, they look solid bruh! Just a quick lil question.

I got 3 lil girls up and running, 2 didnt make it. In some lightwarrior, and they're behind my aliens. Could these all be some bubba leanin' phenos? slow all around? Im thinkin they just 3 lil girls takin they're sweet time...:pimp:

Thanks again for the opp to test these bro!

The exact same thing happened to mine, I was thinking bubba right off the bat, of the three survivors one is really shooting for the stars the other two started as little "muties" but they are doing well now. Sorry Aligee I haven't been able to post any pics on the farm since I got my laptop back, WTF? But I have been showing them grow on other sites, hope a new camera settles this prob cause it's bummin me out, later.

Top Bottom