Cali Legal!!! Wtf We Do Now

• Thread starter Cali clouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
truth be told. its gonna be the high school kids slinging dope to the 8th graders. hah or that is how it worked for my generation.
Ya i dont get the laws.... they dont stop crime... but laws are great at screwing with the old guy down the street with a bad back thats wants a few plants. I do see laws making a SHIT POT FULL of jobs though.

jipp

jipp

so true. the system is broke and corrupt. im just gonna roll with it i guess, and watch it crumble and go up in flames. because that is all im seeing every time i skim over, and or read the news.

private prisons, how fucked up of a concept is that. right there that says $$$.. nothing more.

i sorta knew one prison guard, and he was not someone you would want to let take care of anyone.. he talked a lot of fucked up shit he would do while at work.. i never understood it.

im sure he fucked up his shoulder tho by now, he liked to shoot 150lbs long bows.. that kinda of weight is stupid to shoot ( archery ).

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

I thought I was going to be out of luck once the legal grow came into play.
With everybody growing their own, who would be lookin?
BUT some peeps I know are so scared of being robbed or the cops giving them shit, or their kids talking about it. It doesnt seem to give them the comfort/motivation at all, legal or not.
They found it too overwhelming as responsiblity and a liability.
Esp. the peeps with kids.
Now they back taking the easy route,
for now. . .
ill keep my peeps around as long I can make it for less than bud-depot.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Or Bud-Mart. lol
In my eyes there should always be a place for small folks making top-notch flower in places where people say fuck Big buisness

jipp

jipp

The limited-edition value meal is now available from January 18 to 25 at select Jack in the Box locations in Southern California.

tifosi

tifosi

Most on here have put quite a bit of time and effort to grow weed in their environment feeding,spraying,soils & watering. the learning curve and work will discourage most new growers. It's a waiting game here in cali to see how things shake out.

Top Bottom